- রাসায়নিকরাসায়নিকভাবেরাসায়নিক পদার্থসমূহ
Noun(1) material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules
Adjective(1) relating to or used in chemistry(2) of or made from or using substances produced by or used in reactions involving atomic or molecular changes
(1) Explosives are substances that produce violent chemical or nuclear reactions.(2) Motives for merger, acquisition and divestiture activity in the water treatment chemical industry are varied.(3) They'd proposed a system of shed inspections and post-harvest chemical treatment, to ensure the disease couldn't spread interstate.(4) It has been alleged in the course of the raids that chemical weapons and napalm bombs were also used.(5) Unlike biological and chemical weapons, however, they affect humans indirectly rather than directly.(6) Aside from the nuclear variety of WMD, biological and chemical weapons pose serious dangers.(7) It may also be in part caused by vigorous chemical interaction between the silicate mantle and the iron core.(8) Quite apart from this, artificial fluoride is a toxic chemical which we neither need nor want in our public water supplies.(9) chemical change(10) Water treatment chemical suppliers are becoming more global, especially European ones who moved into the United States.(11) He appears to be motivated to confront his problems and is willing to participate in all forms of recommended treatment, including chemical castration.(12) The war that followed saw them employing chemical weapons and both sides firing ballistic missiles at major cities.(13) In fairness, any radiation that can ionize an atom can affect chemical changes in a substance.(14) We know that he's rushing hard to try to get a nuclear capability, that he is building biological and chemical weapons and has missiles with which to deliver those.(15) Now, let us examine the chemical composition of lipids.(16) They have every incentive to cooperate with us because these are people who are promising to, you know, detonate dirty bombs or chemical weapons and the like in Europe.
(1) chemical engineering :: রাসায়নিক প্রকৌশল
(2) chemical engineer :: রাসায়নিক প্রকৌশলী
(3) chemical reaction :: রাসায়নিক বিক্রিয়া
(4) chemical composition :: রাসায়নিক রচনা
(5) chemical bond :: রাসায়নিক বন্ধন
(6) chemical industry :: রাসায়নিক শিল্প
(7) chemical compound :: রাসায়নিক যৌগ
(8) chemical change :: রাসায়নিক পরিবর্তন
(9) chemical analysis :: রাসায়নিক বিশ্লেষণ
(10) chemical plant :: রাসায়নিক উদ্ভিদ
1. chemic ::
2. chemical substance ::
chemical, chemically, chemicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was trying to suggest
CHEMICAL castration, but...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Also in the CHEMICAL industry,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
l have degrees in both biochemistry
and CHEMICAL engineering.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
That you volunteer to undergo
a CHEMICAL castration treatment.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Chemical bonds are what
make matter matter.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: chemical
Meaning and definitions of chemical, translation in Bengali language for chemical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chemical in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "chemical"
What chemical means in Bengali, chemical meaning
in Bengali, chemical definition, examples and pronunciation
of chemical in Bengali language.