Noun(1) a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk(2) erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
Verb(1) used in the imperative (get away, or stop it(2) wind onto a cheese
(1) a cheese sandwich(2) Exclude dairy foods - milk and cheese are possible irritants to the lungs as they produce large amounts of mucus.(3) CLA is found in beef and some other meats, as well as in dairy products such as milk, cheese , butter, and yogurt.(4) a 50-pound, muslin-wrapped cheese(5) She made a ham and cheese sandwich and drank milk.(6) As for taste and texture, soy cheese and soy yogurt are virtually indistinguishable from cow's milk varieties.(7) Your cheese was cut with a wire from a whole cheese ; your butter was cut from a block using a long knife and so on and so on.(8) Good sources of calcium include dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese , ice cream and tofu.(9) the conversations tend too far toward cheese(10) Kyla should make sure she has cereal, yogurt, cheese and/or milk every day.(11) We didn't even go downstairs for lunch, though Mom brought up grilled cheese sandwiches and milk for us.(12) To test my theory I've decided to eliminate all food made with cheese , butter or milk from his diet.(13) Milk, cheese and butter could play havoc with cholesterol and do nasty things to the arteries.(14) After stocking the land with dairy cows, they became self-supporting in butter, milk and cheese .(15) Surely it is also dedicated to getting people to buy as much milk, cheese , butter, yogurt and ice cream as possible?(16) It is important to eat several servings of calcium-rich foods daily, such as milk, cheese and yogurt.
(1) cottage cheese :: কুটির পনির
(2) cream cheese :: ক্রিম পনির
(3) cheese grater :: পনির আঁচড়া
(4) blue cheese :: নীল পনির
(5) the cheese :: পনির
(6) grated cheese :: grated পনির
(7) cheese sandwich :: পনিরের স্যান্ডউইচ
(8) goat cheese :: ছাগল পনির
(9) feta cheese :: feta পনির
(10) grilled cheese :: ভাজা পনির
1. cheese ::
cheese, cheesed, cheeses, cheesing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and my favorite thing to eat
is grilled CHEESE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Look, chocolate-covered pretzels
and CHEESE sticks...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
and some hard CHEESE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Yeah, that's cucumber
and cream CHEESE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
This is the thing from the pizza box
that keeps the lid from touching the CHEESE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: cheese
Meaning and definitions of cheese, translation in Bengali language for cheese with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cheese in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "cheese"
What cheese means in Bengali, cheese meaning
in Bengali, cheese definition, examples and pronunciation
of cheese in Bengali language.