অক্ষর, চরিত্র, চিহ্ন, চারিত্রিক, স্বভাব, নাম, চরিত, আকার, হরফ, চারিত্র, চারিত্র্য, খ্যাতি, ছাপ, লিখিবার রীতি, আশয়, সুপরিচিত ব্যক্তিপ্রকৃতি
- চরিত্রচরিত্রবৈশিষ্ট্যপ্রদানপ্রভেদ করাচরিত্রহীন
Noun(1) an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story(2) a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something(3) the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions(4) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(5) a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities(6) good repute(7) a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability(8) a written symbol that is used to represent speech(9) (genetics, structural or functional
Verb(1) engrave or inscribe characters on
(1) Westport is the tidiest town in Ireland, a place full of character and colour, where tidiness and beauty are the norm, or so it seems.(2) I liked the way he maintained my gaze; he certainly has strength of character .(3) Her strength of character helped her overcome all her problems and she showed an amazing amount of courage.(4) Some of us must face moments in our lives that will define not only our character but also our moral fiber.(5) this region has a character all of its own(6) In Chinese the symbol for danger also represents the character for opportunity.(7) Residents were notified of the scheme late last week and claim it will completely change the character of the area.(8) She dismissed her on the spot, with the full amount of her wages, indeed, but with the conscientious conviction that she could not give her a character for honesty.(9) Bob was a shady seeming character who hung out around the docks rather a lot.(10) Spacek uses the mental limitations of her character as a springboard for her performance.(11) to what do I owe this attack on my character?(12) She was a bright, bubbly individual, full of character .(13) he's a real character(14) it's in keeping with the character of the building(15) As well as being a benefit game for a veteran football player, a testimonial can be a formal statement certifying good character .(16) He showed incredible strength of character under the most extreme circumstances.
(1) main character :: প্রধান চরিত্র
(2) cartoon character :: ব্যঙ্গ চিত্র
(3) character set :: অক্ষর সেট
(4) moral character :: নৈতিক চরিত্র
(5) character string :: অক্ষর স্ট্রিং
(6) character reference :: অক্ষর রেফারেন্স
(7) out of character :: চরিত্র থেকে বের
(8) character building :: চরিত্র গঠন
1. personality ::
2. integrity ::
3. reputation ::
4. eccentric ::
5. person ::
6. persona ::
7. letter ::
8. fictitious character ::
9. fiber ::
10. graphic symbol ::
11. character reference ::
12. quality ::
13. type ::
1. evil ::
2. iniquity ::
3. sin ::
4. wickedness ::
character, characterful, characterization, characterizations, characterize, characterizes, characterless, characters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I am an excellent judge
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I found the Grinch to be a relatable,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
I happen to be a great judge of CHARACTER.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I hope his CHARACTER doesn't make it
into the movie, he's kind of a bummer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
What a CHARACTER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: character
Meaning and definitions of character, translation in Bengali language for character with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of character in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "character"
What character means in Bengali, character meaning in Bengali, character definition, examples and pronunciation of character in Bengali language.