সভাগৃহ, কক্ষ, ঘর, কামরা, সভাকক্ষ, কুঠরি, কার্যালয়, গৃহ, ছিদ্র, ব্যবস্থাপরিষদ্গৃহ, কাছারি, সঙ্ঘ, বিচারগৃহ, ক্যাবিন, গর্তকক্ষে আবদ্ধ করা, ঘরে আবদ্ধ করা, কামরায় আবদ্ধ করাকামরাবদ্ধ, কক্ষাবদ্ধ, ঘরাবদ্ধমনের অন্তর্বিভাগ, শোবার ঘর, বিধানসভার দুটি মহল, ব্যবসায়ী সমিতি, দেহপ্রকোষ্ঠ
Noun(1) a natural or artificial enclosed space(2) an enclosed volume in the body(3) a room where a judge transacts business(4) a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly(5) a room used primarily for sleeping
Verb(1) place in a chamber
(1) Wisely reluctant to admit the rabble into her office, she set up camp first in the too-small government caucus room, and then in the resplendent old legislative chamber .(2) He had been setting up his gun on the terrace and was about to chamber the bullets when he felt a slight pin-prick on his shoulder.(3) The air is instantly full of bolts of energy as bot after bot leaps out of the chamber with weapons firing full bore.(4) In the chamber and in committee rooms of the Commons, Labour MP after Labour MP queued up to hammer the idea.(5) An underground chamber can't be put on the back of a truck and moved out.(6) Using historical photographs, they restored the rotunda and legislative chamber to their original antebellum style.(7) Each Melibe was suspended by hooks from its dorsal integument in a chamber continuously perfused with natural seawater.(8) Back underground the now seasoned tunnel fighters quickly despatch a zombie and another ghoul and then pause for elevenses in an underground chamber .(9) Then I started singing in the chamber choir in high school and that was my favorite.(10) A blow tube is a device used between shots during range work to soften the black powder fouling in the bore and chamber of the rifle.(11) The slides were incubated for 30 min in a humidified chamber at room temperature.(12) A political storm blew up in the Town Council's chamber during the estimates meeting.(13) The centre provides a focal point for MS people offering a physiotherapy area, oxygen chamber , private meeting room and relaxing area for coffee mornings.(14) The planning panel meets in the council chamber at Shipley Town Hall on Thursday from 10 am.(15) Cleaning the No.1 is a cinch because the chamber , bore and face of the breechblock are so accessible.(16) But it's a bit wider around and the casing chamber 's more hollowed.
(1) combustion chamber :: দহনকক্ষ
(2) chamber of commerce :: ব্যবসা মালিক সমিতি
(3) chamber music :: চেম্বারের সঙ্গীত
(4) chamber pot :: শয়নকক্ষে ব্যবহার্য মূত্রধানী
(5) air chamber :: বায়ু চেম্বারের
(6) burial chamber :: কবর চেম্বারের
(7) vacuum chamber :: ভ্যাকুয়াম চেম্বারের
(8) anterior chamber :: সম্মুখ কক্ষ
(9) hyperbaric chamber :: হাইপারবারিক চেম্বারের
1. room ::
2. bedroom ::
3. compartment ::
4. bedchamber ::
chamber, chambered, chambers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I trust you find
your CHAMBER suitable, my lady?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
allowing you into her CHAMBER
during the hour of the wolf.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Bring my wife back to her CHAMBER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
While I empty her CHAMBER
pot and lick your cock when you're bored?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
the CHAMBER gets flooded
in less than 20 minutes.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: chamber
Meaning and definitions of chamber, translation in Bengali language for chamber with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chamber in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chamber"
What chamber means in Bengali, chamber meaning in Bengali, chamber definition, examples and pronunciation of chamber in Bengali language.