চেয়ার, কেদারা, সভাপতির পদ, শিক্ষাপীঠ
- চেয়ারসভাপতিত্ব করেনচেয়ারচেয়ার
Noun(1) a seat for one person, with a support for the back(2) the position of professor(3) the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization(4) an instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person(5) a particular seat in an orchestra
Verb(1) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university(2) preside over
(1) The Senator will chair a Public Forum on Child Abuse at Southbank, Brisbane on July 31.(2) O'Rian wasn't elevated to chair of the local authority before now.(3) Unceremoniously, some number of thugs dragged me into an edifice and roughly seated me in a slight wooden chair .(4) Deputy chair of Scottish Enterprise, he bangs the drum for business formation, pushing resources into the best growth prospects.(5) He sank into the comfortable swivel chair behind the counter and put his feet up.(6) While working with one of my cello students, who is first chair in her school orchestra, the subject of "what it really means to be first chair" was something that we spoke about for quite a while.(7) Rehearsals are underway for this years production which sees Siobhan Leonard return to the Director's chair .(8) At the start of the meeting chair Alison Sinclair stated there would be a chance for a motion to come from the floor and a vote taken.(9) The chair of the police authority, said Mr Richards had been picked from a ├ö├ç├┐strong field├ö├ç├û.(10) Whittaker accepted the chair of pure mathematics at the University of Liverpool in 1933.(11) You've never seen anyone get to the victory stand so fast, even with his short-stop house-mate Ruben's failed effort to chair him up there.(12) Mr Brown, of the Crescent Hotel, agreed to chair future meetings that are open to the public.(13) She also learned administrative skills - how to speak in public, write a grant, chair a meeting.(14) ├ö├ç├┐Mr Clark was the chair of the meeting and made a joke of this,├ö├ç├û Mr Morgan said.(15) Donors are credited on the Musicians page of each concert programme directly beneath the chair that they have chosen to endow, recognising them as patrons of their chosen area.(16) At the trial the man is sent down for murder and seeing as it's Texas he's sent to the electric chair .
(1) rocking chair :: দোলান - চেয়ার
(2) folding chair :: ফোল্ডিং চেয়ার
(3) swivel chair :: সুইভেল চেয়ার
(4) high chair :: উচ্চ আসন
(5) office chair :: অফিস চেয়ার
(6) wheel chair :: হুইল চেয়ার
(7) lounge chair :: লাউঞ্জে চেয়ার
(8) beach chair :: সৈকত চেয়ার
2. hot seat ::
3. chairperson ::
4. preside over ::
5. moderate ::
6. chairman ::
chair, chaired, chairing, chairs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not when you're sitting in that CHAIR.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I must say,
I am enjoying your new CHAIR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Dr. Cooper, the physics
department CHAIR tells me
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Get the fuck off of that CHAIR.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Thanks, I'll go grab a CHAIR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: chair
Meaning and definitions of chair, translation in Bengali language for chair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chair in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "chair"
What chair means in Bengali, chair meaning
in Bengali, chair definition, examples and pronunciation
of chair in Bengali language.