Adjective(1) of or relating to the cervix of the uterus(2) relating to or associated with the neck
(1) Women who smoke are twice as likely as those who do not to develop cervical cancer.(2) The cervical portion of the uterus forms the most posterior portion seen here.(3) Most children requiring hospital admission for trauma are considered at risk of injury of the cervical spinal cord.(4) The cervical region of the spinal cord was dissected out after laminectomy.(5) The optimal specimen for detecting C trachomatis is a combined urethral and cervical swab.(6) However, the range of motion for cervical rotation and lateral flexion increased more in the training groups than in the control group.(7) It's believed that some forms of HPV put women at greater risk for cervical cancer.(8) This change in the cells of the cervix often occurs from cervical cap or diaphragm use or from infection.(9) cervical cancer(10) Over the next eight hours our oral symptoms slowly began to subside, but our cervical lymph nodes became very tender and easily palpable.(11) Effective speech depends also on the motor neurons in the cervical and thoracic parts of the spinal cord that serve the muscles of breathing.
(1) cervical cancer :: সার্ভিকাল ক্যান্সার
(2) cervical vertebra :: সার্ভিকাল পর্শুকা
(3) cervical smear :: সার্ভিকাল মলা
(4) cervical vertebrae :: সার্ভিকাল কশেরুকা
(5) cervical spine :: সার্ভিকাল মেরুদণ্ড
(6) cervical spondylosis :: সার্ভিকাল spondylosis
(7) cervical cap :: সার্ভিকাল ক্যাপ
(8) cervical screening :: সার্ভিকাল স্ক্রীনিং
1. cervical ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: cervical
Meaning and definitions of cervical, translation in Bengali language for cervical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cervical in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cervical"
What cervical means in Bengali, cervical meaning in Bengali, cervical definition, examples and pronunciation of cervical in Bengali language.