চীনামাটির কাজ সম্পর্কিতমৃত্শিল্প-সংবণ্ধীয়
Noun(1) an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
Adjective(1) of or relating to or made from a ceramic
(1) I liked the negative space in the birdbath, and had been using it to drape clay slabs for large ceramic plates in my personal work.(2) A nest box with heat lamp or ceramic heater should always be provided if birds are left outside at night or on rainy days.(3) To make a herb bag, mix together, in a ceramic bowl, four tablespoons of dried lavender, half a teaspoon of orrisroot powder and three drops of lavender essential oil.(4) In 2001, Kallmeyer and another engineer, Rich McCray, began working on a specialized case to hold a ceramic heat exchanger.(5) He studied medical design and later ceramic design at the University of Practical Art in Vienna.(6) At night, they turned their talents to making pots and ceramic sculpture from Blossburg clay.(7) ceramic style(8) To make your mouth wash, place one handful of fresh rosemary leaves, one peppermint tea bag, and 10 cloves in a ceramic bowl, then pour two cups of boiling water over them.(9) Remove from heat, pour into a ceramic bowl, add fifteen drops each of the lavender and sandalwood essential oil and beat until cool and creamy.(10) Display pieces can bring a sense of drama to the table, and Dublin-based ceramic artist and designer Michele Hannan's creations are both decorative and functional.(11) Most recently she has begun to introduce glass into her ceramic designs, to stunning effect.(12) It arrived in a small ceramic pot heated by a candle, along with a variety of fruit, including banana, strawberry and pineapple.(13) My companions tried Baked Bacon, and Baked Cheese, dishes that also weighed in at 450g and were served sizzling hot in ceramic bowls.(14) We've translated this ancient ceramic art to polymer clay to produce pieces that are individually unique in design and colors.(15) Place mush (which may now be brown) into a cool ceramic bowl.(16) Clay or ceramic pots are the best choice for cacti.
(1) ceramic tile :: চিনামাটির টাইল
(2) ceramic capacitor :: সিরামিক ক্যাপাসিটরের
(3) ceramic ware :: সিরামিক গুদাম
(4) ceramic hob :: সিরামিক গ্রামবাসী
(5) ceramic floor tile :: সিরামিক মেঝে টালি
1. ceramic ::
ceramic, ceramicist, ceramicists, ceramics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I needed a place to fire
CERAMIC semiconductor substrates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: ceramic
Meaning and definitions of ceramic, translation in Bengali language for ceramic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ceramic in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ceramic"
What ceramic means in Bengali, ceramic meaning in Bengali, ceramic definition, examples and pronunciation of ceramic in Bengali language.