কেন্দ্র, কেন্দ্রস্থল, মধ্য, মাঝখান, মাঝ, মধ্যস্থল, মধ্যস্থান, কেঁদ্রকেঁদ্রীভূত করা, একীভূত করা, কেঁদ্রীভূত হত্তয়া, একস্থানে সংযুক্ত হত্তয়ামধ্যপন্থী, আবর্তন-বিন্দু, নেতা
Noun(1) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(2) the piece of ground in the outfield directly ahead of the catcher(3) a building dedicated to a particular activity(4) a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure(5) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience(6) the object upon which interest and attention focuses(7) a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process(8) the middle of a military or naval formation(9) (basketball(10) (football(11) a place where some particular activity is concentrated(12) politically moderate persons; centrists(13) (ice hockey(14) the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering(15) mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers; usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area; a modern version of the traditional marketplace(16) the position on a hockey team of the player who participates in the face off at the beginning of the game
Verb(1) center upon(2) direct one's attention on something(3) move into the center
Adjective(1) equally distant from the extremes(2) of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
(1) A strong wind blew against his face as he walked into a dark room that was only lit by two simple torches side by side in the center of the square.(2) The center of rotation for the displacement is located above the structure and in the waterside.(3) She belonged to a Benedictine monastery in Gundersheim which was a center of intellectual and religious activity.(4) a shopping center(5) The membrane normal is oriented along the z axis, and the center of the bilayer is at Z = 0 A.(6) Clinton was dragging his party closer to the center .(7) He also borrowed from the playbooks of Bill Clinton and British Prime Minister Tony Blair by marching his party to the center .(8) Although this design does not border the field, it does have the advantage of intersecting the pivot head in the center of the field.(9) A more exotic model posits the existence of small black holes not far from the supermassive one at the galactic center .(10) he flied out to center(11) the galactic rotation of the solar system around the galactic center(12) A center is also used to support longer work pieces where the cutting forces would deflect the work excessively, reducing the finish and accuracy of the workpiece, or creating a hazardous situation.(13) The mouth leads to the intestine and anus, which is located in the center of the aboral surface in regular echinoids.(14) two issues at the center of the health-care debate(15) Geneva was then the center of the international world(16) In most towns the bus station is a center of activity, lying near the market and itself filled with vendors.
(1) shopping center :: দোকান পাট
(2) call center :: কল সেন্টার
(3) fitness center :: ফিটনেস সেন্টার
(4) city center :: শহরের কেন্দ্রে
(5) business center :: ব্যবসা কেন্দ্র
(6) cost center :: খরচের কেন্দ্র
(7) service center :: সেবা কেন্দ্র
(8) town center :: শহরে কেন্দ্র
(9) in the center :: কেন্দ্রে
(10) data center :: তথ্য কেন্দ্র
1. middle ::
2. shopping centre ::
3. midpoint ::
4. snapper ::
5. center of attention ::
6. marrow ::
7. nerve centre ::
8. center field ::
9. focus ::
10. concentrate on ::
11. halfway ::
1. perimeter ::
2. periphery ::
center, centered, centering, centers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What about the
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Come, I'll show you the rec CENTER.
They've got Nautilus equipment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
and those in the CENTER make room for them,
willingly or otherwise.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Do you know how I solved the
balanced CENTER combat-area problem?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
I think I can put together
a cheap Swedish media CENTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: center
Meaning and definitions of center, translation in Bengali language for center with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of center in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "center"
What center means in Bengali, center meaning in Bengali, center definition, examples and pronunciation of center in Bengali language.