Noun(1) people who are fearful and cautious
Adjective(1) showing careful forethought(2) avoiding excess
(1) In my view, we are very lucky to have a very prudent and cautious Minister of Finance.(2) However, when it comes to holiday spending, we are just that little bit more cautious .(3) A spokesman for the AA urged drivers to be cautious , warning of black ice on the roads.(4) The attitudes many of these young people had developed were both cautious and illiberal.(5) So those who are attached to the cautious approach will hold back nervously rather than boldly promote growth.(6) Owning to the severe winter, the zoo staff is being extra cautious with animals.(7) The budget proposed for Basildon has been given a cautious but warm welcome by residents.(8) Initial reaction from the couple was cautious but the breakthrough of the arrest was evident on their faces.(9) The county council wants the Government to allow North Yorkshire to adopt a more cautious approach.(10) We were very concerned to ensure that any opening of the courts was careful and cautious .(11) The second reason to be cautious is that there is no effective mechanism for dealing with global imbalances.(12) Traders in Wood Street in Old Town have given a cautious welcome to a parking meter that arrived two weeks ago.(13) Campaigners have given a cautious welcome to news that a Witham community centre looks likely to be saved.(14) Perhaps that means they should be more wary and cautious in the future.(15) My dad was always very careful and he has advised me not to be too cautious and end up with money I don't know what to do with.(16) He also warned the public to be cautious and to book any foreign travel with recognised and regulated travel agents.
(1) be cautious :: পরিণামদর্শী হত্তয়া
(2) very cautious :: খুব সতর্ক
(3) overly cautious :: মাত্রাতিরিক্ত সতর্ক
1. careful ::
2. heedful ::
3. attentive ::
4. alert ::
5. watchful ::
6. vigilant ::
7. circumspect ::
8. prudent ::
9. cagey ::
10. canny ::
11. timid ::
1. careless ::
2. incautious ::
3. unguarded ::
4. unmindful ::
cautious, cautiously, cautiousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in a manner that is extremely safe
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Coming here is just me
being overly CAUTIOUS.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
- Impressive, but we must be CAUTIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Come on. Why be CAUTIOUS?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
We'll take our time
and stay CAUTIOUS.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: cautious
Meaning and definitions of cautious, translation in Bengali language for cautious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cautious in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cautious"
What cautious means in Bengali, cautious meaning in Bengali, cautious definition, examples and pronunciation of cautious in Bengali language.