সাবধান, যত্নশীল, সযত্ন, সাবধানী, অবহিত, সুচেতা, ক্রিয়াপর, ক্রিয়াশীল, যত্নসাধ্য, তত্পর, অতন্দ্র, অতন্দ্রি, অপ্রমাদী, জাগরুক, মনোযোগীমনোযোগী
Adjective(1) exercising caution or showing care or attention(2) cautiously attentive(3) unhurried and with care and dignity(4) full of cares or anxiety(5) mindful of the future in spending money
(1) It is measured objectively by the care to be expected of an experienced, skilled and careful driver.(2) careful planning(3) I gave the matter careful thought(4) be careful of the dog(5) First, the entire science of astronomy had depended on careful measurement from the very beginning.(6) he's careful with money(7) Stuff like Lemsip is also banned and you have got to be careful with your caffeine dosages.(8) He has a reputation for being careful with money, but not with time and laughs.(9) Look guys I know we have to be a bit more alert, I know we have to be a bit more aware and careful .(10) As Christmas approaches we would urge the public to be particularly careful with money.(11) I like to treat myself now and again, but I am very careful in that I always put money aside for saving.(12) With many clubs becoming increasingly careful with the pennies, very few big money deals took place.(13) be careful that you don't fall(14) We were very concerned to ensure that any opening of the courts was careful and cautious.(15) I never was in the habit of depriving myself but from now on I refuse to be careful with my money.(16) he gave a careful answer
(1) be careful :: সতর্ক হোন
(2) very careful :: খুব সাবধান
(3) being careful :: সাবধান হচ্ছে
(4) be careful with :: সতর্কতার সহিত
(5) careful consideration :: সযত্ন বিবেচনার
(6) not careful :: সতর্ক না
(7) be careful of :: সতর্কতা অবলম্বন করা আবশ্যক
(8) careful attention :: সাবধান মনোযোগ
1. cautious ::
2. prudent ::
3. attentive ::
4. deliberate ::
5. heedful ::
6. thrifty ::
1. careless ::
2. incautious ::
3. unguarded ::
4. unmindful ::
careful, carefully, carefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...your telling me to be CAREFUL
would not make me CAREFUL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Be CAREFUL, Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
My guys get
what they're up against,
and they're CAREFUL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
- Move it.
- Be CAREFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Careful, now. We don't want to get blood
all over your pretty white cloak.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: careful
Meaning and definitions of careful, translation in Bengali language for careful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of careful in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "careful"
What careful means in Bengali, careful meaning
in Bengali, careful definition, examples and pronunciation
of careful in Bengali language.