বড় খিলানদেওয়াল থেকে প্রসারিত খিলান
- বড় খিলানবড় খিলানে ধরাবড় খিলানবড় খিলান
Noun(1) projecting horizontal beam fixed at one end only
Verb(1) project as a cantilever(2) construct with girders and beams such that only one end is fixed
(1) Such signals can be located on a mast, bridge, or cantilever structure and in some rare cases in a dwarf signal.(2) An inner court is revealed under a strange portico formed by projecting the caretaker's flat over the entrance route in a hair-raising cantilever which stops just short of the neighbouring building.(3) Here the road has been widened and supported on cantilever beams over the gorge and at the most slip prone area a protective roof has been built over the road.(4) Most long-span cable-stayed bridges have tie-downs on just one side of the cantilever .(5) One afternoon, while working on the Sydney Opera House, I walked over with Joern Utzon to where the concreters were about to remove the formwork from the just-poured cantilever beams for the northern foyers.(6) Surprisingly, the E1027 is just about childproof, if you make sure the spine is firmly against a wall so the cantilever supports your infant's weight as they haul themselves up to swipe off everything carefully arranged on top of it.(7) Six workers were killed and another injured when part of a balanced cantilever of an overpass under construction along the express road leading to the Yuankang fishing port in Hsiping, Miaoli County collapsed.(8) Theater patrons can also expect a stunning view, as the new facility's lobby will project out to near the edge of the bluffs in a bridge-like cantilever over the park.(9) The floors span from the core to a second row of columns then cantilever to support the suspended glass block facade.(10) Under the cantilever is a new sitting room, which looks out east across a slender garden and straight into a tall newly-planted, impenetrable evergreen hedge that protects the President's privacy at ground level.(11) The cantilever on the canal side is counterbalanced by the concrete ground floor on the land side.(12) A tilt-up concrete shear wall braces a wood-frame structure, and a steel frame supports the cantilever .(13) Accomplished through the use of multiple steel trusses, the cantilever prevents the older structure from being overwhelmed by the new.(14) The tip deflection of the longest cantilever was some 3 in., says Dave Budzius, project manager for steel erector Danny's Construction Co.(15) Underneath the cantilever , glass panels between the beams form a band of clerestorey glazing admitting daylight to the ground floor.(16) A cantilever bracket called tou-kung was used to carry the eaves overhang as far as possible, beyond the outermost columns.
(1) cantilever beam :: খিলানের উপর স্থাপিত মরীচি
(2) cantilever bridge :: খিলানের উপর স্থাপিত সেতু
(3) cantilever roof :: খিলানের উপর স্থাপিত ছাদ
1. cantilever ::
cantilever, cantilevered, cantilevering, cantilevers
English to Bengali Dictionary: cantilever
Meaning and definitions of cantilever, translation in Bengali language for cantilever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cantilever in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cantilever"
What cantilever means in Bengali, cantilever meaning in Bengali, cantilever definition, examples and pronunciation of cantilever in Bengali language.