খাঁচা, কারাগার, পিঁজরা, পিঁজর, পঁজররূদ্ধ করা, পিঁজরাবদ্ধ করা, কয়েদ করাজেলখানা
Noun(1) an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept(2) something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement(3) United States composer of avant-garde music (1912-1992(4) the net that is the goal in ice hockey(5) a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
Verb(1) confine in a cage
(1) You can imagine how useful such a flag can be when you want to cheer up a drab corner of the campus or decorate a really big space like an auditorium or athletic cage .(2) Reflecting on the enthusiasm in high offices for university extravaganzas, Charlie wonders about the proposed multi-million dollar athletic cage .(3) In future, should I leave the house I will cage the dogs no matter who else is in the house with them.(4) They are taking extra swings in the cage and extra bunting practice.(5) Residents were worried it would spoil their view and cage them in.(6) Angel and Lucius meet for an hour a day for exercise in a cage on the prison roof.(7) The horses were fed and watered as the guard who stopped them dragged me from the cage and towards a cell.(8) Dad had placed us directly behind the home plate cage to avoid having any random balls flying at us.(9) Irony drips as the lover's bed is transformed into a prison cage and back again.(10) The two spent early mornings in the indoor batting cages during spring workouts and are constantly gabbing by the cage in batting practice.(11) we passed the lift shafts, each with its rattling metal cage(12) Once the game begins, he will watch a few innings, then go to an indoor cage .(13) He wants to cage suspects for up to 90 days without trial.(14) Ministry staff were terrified of the minister - terrified that they would end up in a cage in the basement prison if they displeased him in some way.(15) The wind flowed from the respective blower is bypassed the illuminators, thereby entering into the inside of the elevator cage .(16) A wire cage around each container supports the plants as they grow.
(1) rib cage :: পাঁজর খাঁচা
(2) bird cage :: পাখি খাঁচা
(3) squirrel cage :: কাঠবিড়াল খাঁচা
(4) batting cage :: ব্যাটিং খাঁচা
(5) roll cage :: রোল খাঁচা
(6) iron cage :: লোহার খাঁচা
(7) thoracic cage :: বক্ষঃ খাঁচা
(8) cage fighting :: খাঁচা যুদ্ধ
1. enclosure ::
2. pen ::
3. pound ::
5. hutch ::
6. birdcage ::
7. aviary ::
8. corral ::
9. confine ::
11. pen ::
13. fence in ::
14. immure ::
15. impound ::
অবরুদ্ধ করিয়া রাখা
16. corral ::
cage, caged, cages, caging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Helsinki is taking them out of their CAGE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
The little bird's bleeding.
Someone take her back to her CAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Well, we had started binge watching
Luke Cage together,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Black and strong,
like Luke Cage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Um, uh, oh, mighty Nicolas Cage tree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: cage
Meaning and definitions of cage, translation in Bengali language for cage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cage in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "cage"
What cage means in Bengali, cage meaning
in Bengali, cage definition, examples and pronunciation
of cage in Bengali language.