- বোতামমুখচাপাবোতামবোতামবোতাম খুলিয়া ফেলা
Noun(1) a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes(2) an electrical switch operated by pressing(3) any of various plant parts that resemble buttons(4) a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment(5) a female sexual organ homologous to the penis(6) a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism(7) any artifact that resembles a button
Verb(1) provide with buttons(2) fasten with buttons
(1) button thread(2) In your mid to late Twenties, you need to button the shirt.(3) The library's information page will probably have a button to click to access its electronic catalog.(4) He was wearing an aqua tunic that wrapped around and was fastened by a single button on his left shoulder.(5) A schoolgirl from York has been suspended for repeatedly refusing to fasten the top button on her blouse.(6) I was already dressed in a large t-shirt and jeans that didn't fully button in the front.(7) The professional killers will be there, blood dripping from the hand that pulls the trigger, pushes the button or slits the throat.(8) The kind you wear casually, with big pockets that button on the front.(9) She then pinned to my shirt a button bearing a save-the-animals slogan whose precise wording I've forgotten.(10) The push of a button should reconnect power automatically when power is restored.(11) I sat opposite a guy who I think was clearly too old to be wearing button badges.(12) At the push of a button the front latches release and the roof starts to break back.(13) She pulled her phone out of her pocket and pushed a button .(14) Now well about a year ago, to be perfectly truthful, I couldn't button my shirt.(15) The button was pushed, and the tray for the compact disc slid out of the player.(16) The activation of the launch button light confirmed target acquisition moments after his father reached his mother's side.
(1) belly button :: নাভি
(2) push button :: বোতাম চাপা
(3) push the button :: বোতাম ধাক্কা
(4) power button :: পাওয়ার বাটন
(5) radio button :: রেডিও বোতাম
(6) reset button :: রিসেট বাটন
(7) button up :: বোতাম
(8) call button :: কল বোতাম
(9) start button :: শুরু বোতাম
(10) command button :: আদেশ বোতাম
2. switch ::
3. push ::
4. release ::
5. clit ::
button, buttoned, buttoning, buttons, unbutton, unbuttoning, unbuttons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
on a BUTTON that the officers found in
a Seat Ibiza linked to the investigation.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Oh, wait, oh, shoot, I already pushed
the BUTTON, never mind, we're live.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
What's this BUTTON do?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
It's like cleaning out
the entire building's belly BUTTON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
I’m sorry, mate,
I didn’t see the fucking BUTTON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: button
Meaning and definitions of button, translation in Bengali language for button with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of button in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "button"
What button means in Bengali, button meaning
in Bengali, button definition, examples and pronunciation
of button in Bengali language.