নিবিষ্ট করা, সমাহিত করা, পুঁতা, লুকাইয়া রাখা, মৃত্তিকাগর্ভে স্থাপন করা, কবর দেত্তয়া, স্মৃতি হইতে মুছিয়া ফেলা, মাটি দেত্তয়া, গোর দেত্তয়াগোর দেওয়া, সমাধিস্থ করা, শ্রাদ্ধানুষ্ঠান সম্পন্ন করা, মাটির নিচে রেখে দেওয়া
- সমাহিত করালুকিয়ে রাখেকবর
Verb(1) cover from sight(2) place in a grave or tomb(3) place in the earth and cover with soil(4) enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing(5) embed deeply(6) dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
(1) Just crawl under the cool covers and bury my head in the pillow and sleep like normal people do at this hour.(2) It is not surprising that the Palestinians would come up with false ├ö├ç├┐we will bury you├ö├ç├û type population estimates.(3) What seemed like it would bury him actually helped him.(4) If anyone wants to argue this with me, I will bury you.(5) he ran through to bury a right-foot shot inside the near post(6) Is that really where we want to bury the American Dream?(7) Indeed for auditors and pension fund managers it has been a week to bury and forget.(8) Billy goes home and prepares a box to bury Old Dan in.(9) Jolting along the river-bed-turned-road, I hoped desperately for no rain, realizing that even a shower in Uganda could bury us in mud.(10) losses that would bury multiple businesses(11) But it seems to me that what I am hearing is that, regardless of the details, there is a common thread between moms who have had to bury children.(12) There's wide applause from around the room, and I realize that this group hasn't come to praise Copps for her principles, but to bury her.(13) And Agnes has some secrets of her own that the others would just as soon bury and forget.(14) No, what primarily caught my attention was the manner in which the two men went on and on and on and on, as if they hoped to bury the United States under the sheer mass of their verbiage.(15) All he has ever done is bury his opponents and kill all of their heat.(16) The river thundered below like a chorus of goblin voices, clamoring to snatch me away and bury me beneath the tumult of ice and rock, where no one would ever find me.
(1) to bury :: কবর দিতে
(2) bury the hatchet :: সংগ্রাম হইতে নিবৃত্ত হত্তয়া
(3) bury oneself in :: মধ্যে নিজেকে কবর
(4) bury the dead :: মৃতদের কবর
1. inter ::
2. hide ::
3. embed ::
4. absorb ::
5. eat up ::
6. forget ::
7. sink ::
8. inhume ::
1. disinter ::
2. exhume ::
3. unearth ::
মৃত্তিকা খুঁড়িয়া তোলা
buries, bury, burying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Remove her collar before you BURY her.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
We will BURY them
and remain silent until the war is done.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
A hall to die in
and men to BURY me.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
But if it did, you could BURY me
at the funeral home you direct.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Ned Stark wants to run away
and BURY his head in the snow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: bury
Meaning and definitions of bury, translation in Bengali language for bury with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bury in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bury"
What bury means in Bengali, bury meaning in Bengali, bury definition, examples and pronunciation of bury in Bengali language.