ভবন, নির্মাণ, স্থাপন, ঘর, ইমারত, অট্টালিকা, গড়ন, রচন, নির্মিত বস্তু, শালা, কুঠী, রচনানির্মাতা, রচকগৃহাদি নির্মাণের কৌশল
Noun(1) a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place(2) the act of constructing something(3) the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones(4) the occupants of a building
Verb(1) make by combining materials and parts(2) form or accumulate steadily(3) build or establish something abstract(4) improve the cleansing action of(5) order, supervise, or finance the construction of(6) give form to, according to a plan(7) be engaged in building(8) found or ground(9) bolster or strengthen(10) develop and grow
(1) the building was completed last month(2) building materials(3) the building of democracy in Guatemala(4) I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building .(5) the building of the bridge was delayed(6) There is a very large increase in building of houses in Ballaghaderreen town which is a sign of prosperity.(7) Companies were brought in to do the work of building and also to finance the works in the short run.(8) But the housing boom has led to its own problems, as building and trade labour has become scarce and expensive.(9) Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.(10) They are building a reputation as a practice that learns through the process of building .(11) Perfectly reusable building materials and fixtures then take up space in landfills.(12) Land occupation, building , trading and health ordinances are ignored by their supporters.(13) Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building .(14) The process of vision building however involves the application of intuition.(15) Regional variants to the vernacular revival style took account of local materials and building traditions.(16) The process of nation building or of nationalizing the masses was far from complete in pre-war Italy.
(1) build :: নির্মাণ করা
(2) office building :: অফিস ভবন
(3) building block :: বিল্ডিং ব্লক
(4) building blocks :: বিল্ডিং ব্লক
(5) apartment building :: অ্যাপার্টমেন্ট বিল্ডিং
(6) team building :: দল গঠন
(7) building site :: বিল্ডিং সাইট
(8) building up :: তৈরী
(9) building materials :: নির্মাণ সামগ্রী
(10) main building :: প্রধান ভবন
(11) tall building :: লম্বা দালান
1. structure ::
2. construction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A little mishap
while I was BUILDING my own CAT scanner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
The Civil Guards and the security staff
will raid the BUILDING,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
And in our BUILDING,
neighbors come and go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
the elevator did work
when I moved into the BUILDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Quarter-saw the timber and start BUILDING.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: building
Meaning and definitions of building, translation in Bengali language for building with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of building in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "building"
What building means in Bengali, building meaning in Bengali, building definition, examples and pronunciation of building in Bengali language.