বুদ্বুদ, বুজকুড়ি, বিম্ব, বাজে কাজবুদ্বুদাকারে উত্থিত হত্তয়া, বুদ্বুদ সৃষ্ট করা, টগ্বগ্ শব্দ করা, বুজকুড়ি দেত্তয়া, জলবুদ্বুদ্ উঠাজলবিম্ব, আকাশকুসুম
- বুদ্বুদবুদবুদবুদবুদসাড়া জাগানো
Noun(1) a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide(2) a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control(3) an impracticable and illusory idea(4) a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
Verb(1) form, produce, or emit bubbles(2) flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise(3) rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles(4) cause to form bubbles(5) expel gas from the stomach
(1) And the way she acted was like she had been shielded from all of the awful, cruel, inhumane things of the world, like she was in the safety of her own bubble .(2) Still, Ryan is unsure how this approach will translate to his life outside the politically charged, academic bubble of Smith College.(3) many companies enjoyed rapid expansion before the bubble burst(4) Once the ingredients are blended and the liquid is starting to bubble , add the potatoes, making sure they are all coated with the cream.(5) "Truthfully, to me, it seems like college students are in their own little bubble ," he said.(6) The motto was you have to step out of your bubble , your safety zone, and into your risk zone.(7) When the dot-com bubble burst, much of the country's venture capital seemed to go with it.(8) they are not on tour packages seeing foreign ports from a bubble(9) Then, the bubble burst and thousands of investors were ruined.(10) What we need to do is to enclose the entire ground in a gigantic transparent plastic bubble .(11) Still, ideology scores high marks for the true believers who isolate themselves in a bubble of unreality.(12) He lives in a bubble of his own making, surrounded by a small number of friends and family.(13) Amy is currently in an isolation bubble to protect her from infection.(14) But, they got too caught up in the dotcom hype, and when the bubble burst they refused to admit that things had changed.(15) All in all, it has remained an isolated bubble - abstract, experimental, and virtual.(16) How can distances to objects be surveyed beyond our neighborhood bubble ?
(1) bubble gum :: বাবল গাম
(2) bubble bath :: বুদবুদ স্নান
(3) bubble wrap :: বুদ্বুদ মোড়ানো
(4) speech bubble :: বিবৃতি বাবল
(5) bubble up :: বুদ্বুদ আপ
(6) air bubble :: বায়ু বুদবুদ
(7) soap bubble :: সাবানের বুদবুদ
(8) bubble tea :: বুদ্বুদ চা
(9) bubble point :: বুদ্বুদ বিন্দু
(10) hubble-bubble :: হাবল বাবল
1. globule ::
2. house of cards ::
3. sparkle ::
4. boil ::
5. overflow ::
6. gurgle ::
7. burp ::
bubble, bubbled, bubbles, bubbling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, does BUBBLE gum belong
anywhere near ocean spray? No.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
She was blowing a spit BUBBLE.
It was adorable!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
So all he does is sit in his BUBBLE
and play "Halo" 24/7.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Hubba Bubba over Dubble Bubble?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
I had to find my BUBBLE gum cigar so
I could join in without looking foolish.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: bubble
Meaning and definitions of bubble, translation in Bengali language for bubble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bubble in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "bubble"
What bubble means in Bengali, bubble meaning
in Bengali, bubble definition, examples and pronunciation
of bubble in Bengali language.