বুরুশ, তুলি, ঝাড়ুবুরূশ, কূর্চ, মার্জনী, কুঁচি, বর্তিকা, চিত্রকরের তুলি, ঝাড়, অঙ্কনবিদ্যা, অঙ্কনের ধরন, অঙ্কনের ভঙ্গি, অঙ্কনী, গুচ্ছ, চিত্রকর, কুস্তি, খণ্ডযুদ্ধ, ঝোপবুরূশ করা, ঝাড়ু দেত্তয়া, তাড়াতাড়ি দূর হইয়া যাত্তয়া, ঝাড়াইয়া লত্তয়া, ঝাড়াইয়া যাত্তয়া, ঝাড়া, তুলি বোলান
Noun(1) a dense growth of bushes(2) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle(3) momentary contact(4) conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor(5) a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox(6) a minor short-term fight(7) the act of brushing your teeth(8) the act of brushing your hair(9) contact with something dangerous or undesirable
Verb(1) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush(2) touch lightly and briefly(3) clean with a brush(4) sweep across or over(5) remove with or as if with a brush(6) cover by brushing
(1) You would agree and yet still press yourself against me for a brush of the lips.(2) my first brush with fame(3) He talks to others who had a brush with disaster fighting fires and rock-climbing in the Blue Mountains.(4) Suddenly, Larken felt icy fingers brush against her face and neck.(5) Once the pan is hot, brush the roast with the olive oil, and sear on all sides, approximately 8 to 10 minutes total cooking time.(6) The marsh, before barely visible through the brush , is now easy to see.(7) Gwyn managed to make a warm fire out of a pathetic pile of dry sticks and brush .(8) With extreme care he began to brush away dust from the stones on the floor of what he knew was a tomb.(9) I like to apply it with a powder brush rather than the puff it comes with.(10) All it takes is a single brush of color across the lids or under the eyes or a touch at the outer corners.(11) Lia tilted her head to the side, allowing his fingers to brush against her cheek, lightly.(12) Ever wary, he might poke his head or body out of the brush a few minutes later - or perhaps not.(13) the lightest brush of his lips against her cheek(14) Slowly, she brought a tremulous hand up, starting as she felt her fingers brush against her cheek.(15) The signs, however, are that no matter how polite or mutual the rules of engagement, his brush with the spikier side of his best friend has left him somewhat cowed.(16) He said his brush with death and daily fight for fitness forced him to re-evaluate his goals and gave him a renewed zest for life and work.
(1) brush teeth :: দাঁত মাজা
(2) toilet brush :: শৌচাগার মাজুনী
(3) shaving brush :: শেভিং ব্রাশ
(4) wire brush :: তারের বুরুশ
(5) brush the teeth :: দাত মাজো
(6) scrubbing brush :: স্ক্রাবিং বুরুশ
(7) brush up on :: আপ ব্রাশ
1. hairbrush ::
2. sweep ::
3. touch ::
4. encounter ::
5. undergrowth ::
7. brushwood ::
8. light touch ::
9. groom ::
10. touch ::
11. push ::
12. sweep ::
brush, brushed, brushes, brushing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just forgot
to BRUSH my teeth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
to BRUSH her teeth!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
You're gonna BRUSH
your teeth on my couch?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
I BRUSH her hair and clip her
nails and empty her chamber pot.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
She BRUSHes her hair back, I BRUSH mine.
She shrugs, I shrug.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: brush
Meaning and definitions of brush, translation in Bengali language for brush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brush in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brush"
What brush means in Bengali, brush meaning in Bengali, brush definition, examples and pronunciation of brush in Bengali language.