বাদামী, কটা, পিঙ্গল, পিঙ্গলবর্ণ, কৃষ্ণকায়, কপিলপিঙ্গলবর্ণ, কপিলঝলসান
Noun(1) an orange of low brightness and saturation(2) Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858(3) abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859(4) a university in Rhode Island
Verb(1) fry in a pan until it changes color(2) make brown in color
Adjective(1) of a color similar to that of wood or earth(2) (of skin
(1) The sun just made her brown skin glow even more clearly, making me jealous as hell.(2) Golden yellow and rich brown hues accompany fresh floral accents and ruggedly attractive iron light fixtures.(3) Yeldham is fond of red, a popular colour for paintings, and also of brown , another colour that fits in nicely with interior design schemas.(4) She was gifted when it came to baking and the brown bread was her specialty.(5) Her half-long hair was bleached by the sun and salt, making her skin appear almost brown by contrast.(6) They learned how to set up ingredients and equipment for baking and how to make brown bread, scones, fruit crumble and fairy cakes.(7) When the meat is a nice, dark brown colour and has been set aside, add the onions to the pot.(8) Ilaria was no longer a blue lush world but a dark yellow and brown wasteland.(9) Increased glucose conditions are shown in brown , whereas decreased glucose is shown in blue.(10) He was tall with longish black hair swept out of his eyes, and sun tanned brown skin.(11) There are three colours available: brown , whitish yellow and honey whitish yellow being the natural colour of the wood.(12) On arrival they enjoy tea/coffee and home baked brown bread.(13) A middle-aged woman in brown came running up to Fire and threw her arms over his neck.(14) It consisted of three stuffed potato patties that had been coated in a slightly crunchy and tasty breading, and fried to a dark brown colour.(15) The girl blinked, looking at the 19 year old with shoulder length dark blue hair and dark brown eyes.(16) I chose a cold baked salmon salad with homemade coleslaw, potato salad and brown bread.
(1) light brown :: হালকা বাদামী
(2) dark brown :: গাঢ় বাদামী
(3) brown sugar :: বাদামী চিনি
(4) brown rice :: বাদামী ভাত
(5) brown bread :: বাদামী রুটি
(6) greenish brown :: সবুজাভ বাদামী
(7) hash brown :: হ্যাশ কটা
(8) brown bear :: বাদামি ভালুক
(9) brown coal :: বাদামী কয়লা
1. hazel ::
2. chocolate-colored ::
3. coffee-colored ::
4. cocoa-colored ::
5. nut-brown ::
7. sepia ::
8. mahogany ::
9. umber ::
10. burnt sienna ::
11. beige ::
ধূসরবর্ণ পশমি বস্ত্রবিশেষ
12. buff ::
13. tan ::
14. fawn ::
15. camel ::
17. caramel ::
18. chestnut ::
19. embrown ::
20. brownness ::
brown, browned, browner, brownest, brownian, browning, brownish, brownness, browns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just think of me
as a BROWN Martha Stewart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Beautiful BROWN curls.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
How about over there.
That BROWN van.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
It's a small BROWN paper bag, Ma.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Brown rice, not white?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: brown
Meaning and definitions of brown, translation in Bengali language for brown with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brown in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brown"
What brown means in Bengali, brown meaning in Bengali, brown definition, examples and pronunciation of brown in Bengali language.