ভাই, ভ্রাতা, ভ্রাতৃ, ভায়া, সহকর্মী, বেরাদর, সত্ভাই, সদৃশ ব্যক্তি, সহকারী, অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু, স্বদেশবাসী, সহনাগরিক, সহধর্মী, গুরুভাই, সমব্যবসায়ী, সহোদর ভাই
Noun(1) a male with the same parents as someone else(2) a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group(3) a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities(4) used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement(5) (Roman Catholic Church
(1) he's the king's brother(2) he lives with his younger brother(3) I get to help decide whether he get to be my President, not my brother in Christ.(4) the machine is almost identical to its larger brother(5) Oh brother , what a meeting of the minds this is gonna be.(6) don't mention it, brother(7) oh, brother!(8) her brother was very fond of her(9) he's a Franciscan brother(10) My desire is that Protestants would see me as a friend and a brother in Christ.(11) I immediately say down with him as I realized that he was a Christian brother .(12) But I ask you as a brother in Christ to cease attacking my character and my mental stability.(13) Your fraternity brother 's main reason for existence is to witness your exploits with style.(14) a Benedictine brother(15) He had become a brother in the Carmelite order right after he had gotten out of high school.(16) Oh brother what a super bowl!!!
(1) my brother :: আমার ভাই
(2) brother-in-law :: দুলাভাই, শালা
(3) younger brother :: ছোট ভাই
(4) little brother :: ছোট ভাই
(5) big brother :: বড় ভাই
(6) older brother :: বড় ভাইয়ের
(7) blood brother :: রক্তের ভাই
(8) step brother :: সৎ ভাই
1. sibling ::
2. comrade ::
3. monk ::
4. blood brother ::
5. chum ::
brother, brotherhood, brotherhoods, brotherly, brothers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We would like to keep you entertained
until your BROTHER returns.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Engineering is merely
the slow younger BROTHER of physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
People used to tell my BROTHER
that sort of thing,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I tried telling your BROTHER,
he's marching the wrong way.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Well, my BROTHER has his sword
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: brother
Meaning and definitions of brother, translation in Bengali language for brother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brother in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brother"
What brother means in Bengali, brother meaning in Bengali, brother definition, examples and pronunciation of brother in Bengali language.