ধারি, টুপির প্রান্ত, ধার, টুপির ধার, অঁচল, বাসনকোসনের কানাকাপ, বাটি প্রভৃতির কানা, কানায় কানায় পূর্ণ হওয়াকানায়-কানায় পূর্ণ করা, কানায়-কানায় পূর্ণ হত্তয়া
- ধারিকানায়-কানায় পূর্ণধারিধারি
Noun(1) the top edge of a vessel or other container(2) a circular projection that sticks outward from the crown of a hat
Verb(1) be completely full(2) fill as much as possible
(1) Both large containers were filled to the brim with a red thick goo.(2) The bowls are small but they're filled to the brim with intriguing ingredients.(3) It's made from 100% polyester soft pro fleece with binding at the brim and a little pocket centered at forehead level.(4) Her face showed little emotion as the dark flicker of shadows created by the brim of her hat shaded her eyes.(5) The bottle tipped over, filling the glass to the brim .(6) It was some kind of scrapbook, stuffed to the brim with photos, letters, and newspaper clippings.(7) tankards frothing to the brim(8) When resting your hat on a table, rest it on its crown (upside down), rather than its brim .(9) However, the short brim of a baseball cap can create a long shadow across the body of a standing person.(10) The ultimate wedding hat featured a wide brim surrounded by flowers and a huge veil which belled into a dress.(11) She grabbed the bottle and filled it nearly to the brim , spilling a little on the bar top.(12) Both mercenaries had already finished loading their ammo packs to the brim with ammo for their selected weapons.(13) The man carried a small satchel on his back full to the brim with goods, but this year there were no customers.(14) Then she pulled her hand away, but not before I saw her eyes brim with tears.(15) a soft hat with a turned-up brim(16) As a rule of thumb, if you can stick a whole finger under the brim of the hat, it's too big.
(1) pelvic brim :: শ্রোণীধারী
(2) brim over :: উপচাইয়া পড়া
(3) filled to the brim :: কানায় কানায় পূর্ণ
(4) to the brim :: কানায় কানায়
1. peak ::
2. rim ::
3. lip ::
brim, brimful, brimless, brims
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"The seven hells
BRIM with the souls of saintly men.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: brim
Meaning and definitions of brim, translation in Bengali language for brim with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brim in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brim"
What brim means in Bengali, brim meaning in Bengali, brim definition, examples and pronunciation of brim in Bengali language.