উজ্জ্বল, বুদ্ধিমান, সুন্দর, শুভ্র, আনন্দময়, টকটকে, রগরগে, চকচক, স্পষ্ট, দীপ্ত, অমলিন, অত্যুজ্বল, তক্তকে, প্রফুল্ল, প্রফুল্লিত, চিক্কণ, শুক্ল, সিত, ফরসা, অম্লান, সুখপূর্ণ, সম্ভাবনাপূর্ণ, অত্যুগ্র, খোলতা, জ্যোত্শ্মান্, জ্যোতির্ময়, গৌরবময়, আলোময়উজ্জ্বলভাবে, স্পষ্টভাবে, সুন্দরভাবেদীপ্তিমান
Adjective(1) emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts(2) having strong or striking color(3) characterized by quickness and ease in learning(4) having lots of light either natural or artificial(5) made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow(6) splendid(7) not made dim or less bright(8) clear and sharp and ringing(9) characterized by happiness or gladness(10) likely to turn out well in the future
Adverb(1) with brightness
(1) This house is bright , comfortable and full of character.(2) Always bright and perky, Robin has shone in all subjects.(3) He had bright eyes, a lively expression, and a winsome smile.(4) The door to my cell was flung open and a bright light was shined in.(5) The ensemble sound was bright , with the trumpets and woodwind producing particularly expressive sounds.(6) There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the day was bright and sunny.(7) And, you know, I kind of think this company has a pretty bright future ahead of it.(8) Still looking peaceful, her fair skin shone under the bright white lights, her hair still silky about her.(9) The programme will be bright , lively, entertaining and will provide real insights that go beneath the headlines.(10) Some shine bright , but never seem to hang around for long.(11) It was no feat of fortune-telling to predict a bright future for these talented singers.(12) The kitchen cum dining room is spacious and bright .(13) Carlile heard a sharp bright sound and saw that the heron had broken free from a thin layer of ice.(14) As Thomas walked, passersby greeted him with a bright smile and a cheerful, ├ö├ç├┐Merry Christmas!├ö├ç├û(15) The blooms have bright clusters of yellow flowers with interesting leaflets.(16) They're building a bright , glorious future here too.
(1) bright side :: উজ্জ্বল দিক
(2) bright light :: উজ্জ্বল আলো
(3) bright red :: উজ্জ্বল লাল
(4) bright future :: উজ্জল ভবিষ্যৎ
(5) bright lights :: উজ্জ্বল আলো
(6) bright green :: উজ্জ্বল সবুজ
(7) bright blue :: উজ্জ্বল নীল
(8) bright color :: উজ্জ্বল বর্ণ
(9) bright yellow :: উজ্জ্বল হলুদ
(10) very bright :: খুব উজ্জ্বল
1. shining ::
2. sunny ::
3. vivid ::
4. clear ::
5. clever ::
6. happy ::
7. promising ::
8. smart ::
9. undimmed ::
10. brilliant ::
1. dim ::
2. dull ::
bright, brighten, brightened, brightening, brightens, brighter, brightest, brightly, brightness, brights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Unfortunately, they're not very BRIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
- RAJ: Be there BRIGHT and early.
- Not me, paternity leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
burned too BRIGHT
and too quickly?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Are you seeing BRIGHT lights
or hearing voices?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
All these BRIGHT people
sitting around a table by candlelight...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: bright
Meaning and definitions of bright, translation in Bengali language for bright with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bright in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "bright"
What bright means in Bengali, bright meaning
in Bengali, bright definition, examples and pronunciation
of bright in Bengali language.