নববধূ, বধূ, কন্যা, পাত্রী, বিবাহের পাত্রী, বিবাহের কন্যাকনে
Noun(1) a woman who has recently been married(2) Irish abbess; a patron saint of Ireland (453-523(3) a woman participant in her own marriage ceremony
(1) The wedding ceremony can include the gift of a coin from the groom to the bride to acknowledge this role.(2) The bride and groom fed each other cake, and the recipe for the cake was given to Lily.(3) Remember that the bride and groom are going to be the guests of honor at this party.(4) True to her spirited image, the bride proposed to the groom as he sped around a track in California.(5) The second part of the ceremony is performed by the bride and groom.(6) The bride and groom may wish to give the timeless gift of crystal, in the form of a clock or vase.(7) The only two people whose opinions should matter are that of the bride and the groom.(8) Now there's a girl who knows how to dress for an event without stealing the bride 's thunder.(9) the bride and groom left early last night(10) The chair is for the bride to sit and the groom to remove the bride 's garter from her leg.(11) With the brides and grooms gone the suits played some dance music and the crowd started dancing.(12) Vulnerability to domestic violence may be encountered as daughters, sisters, brides , and wives.(13) Traditional Japanese brides wear three wedding robes - a white kimono, a coloured kimono, and a white dress and veil.(14) I've heard of self-absorbed brides and grooms, but this is a whole new level.(15) Like all brides , Meredith was having seconds thoughts.(16) It's interesting, Antonia, because brides and grooms are so much more pragmatic these days.
(1) bride and groom :: বধূ এবং বর
(2) blushing bride :: লাজুক বধূ
(3) bride price :: নববধূ মূল্য
(4) bride groom :: নববধূ বর
(5) child bride :: শিশু নববধূ
(6) bride-to-be :: নববধূ হতে
1. wife ::
2. marriage partner ::
3. newlywed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You will give away the BRIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
steal away such a lovely BRIDE?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
you could barely even see the BRIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
eating cookie dough
and watching Princess Bride.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
it's high time you married a suitable BRIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: bride
Meaning and definitions of bride, translation in Bengali language for bride with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bride in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bride"
What bride means in Bengali, bride meaning in Bengali, bride definition, examples and pronunciation of bride in Bengali language.