পাউরুটি, জীবিকা, রূটি, পাঁউরুটি
- রুটিপুরসহ ভাজারুটিরুটি
Noun(1) food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked(2) informal terms for money
Verb(1) cover with bread crumbs
(1) The refining process also denudes the flour on which this bread is based of much of its fibre and nutrients.(2) I hate doing this, but I need the bread(3) Baking a loaf of bread will change the way you think about food.(4) Elijah looked around, and by his head was a jar of water and some baked bread .(5) After all, the consecrated bread had become body, and a body already contains blood.(6) altar bread(7) I can assure you she gave them no chance to eat wheat bread from her flour barrel.(8) The smells were of fresh mint and coriander, of bread baking in a wood oven.(9) his day job puts bread on the table(10) When he sat down at the table to eat, he took some bread and said a blessing; then he broke it and gave it to them.(11) Sooner rather than later, you really must bake a loaf of bread .(12) My flesh, Jesus said, is the bread of life given for the world, bread willing to be broken.(13) a bread roll(14) While we waited, hot freshly baked bread rolls were brought to the table along with a very large pepper mill.(15) They are as important to the quality of his bread as the flour, salt, and oil he uses.(16) I was making a stew which would hopefully last a few days and I'd also baked a loaf of bread earlier.
(1) garlic bread :: রসুন রুটি
(2) loaf of bread :: এক টুকরা রুটি
(3) bread roll :: রুটি রোল
(4) bread crumb :: রুটি টুকরা
(5) wheat bread :: গমের রুটি
(6) rye bread :: রূটিবিশেষ
(7) sweet bread :: মিষ্টি রুটি
(8) banana bread :: কলা রুটি
1. staff of life ::
2. breadstuff ::
bread, breaded, breading, breads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He shared BREAD and salt with the Starks.
He offered them guest right.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
You've had my sourdough BREAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
We break BREAD with them,
but that doesn't make us family.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
There's sawdust in the BREAD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
They don't want dessert
'cause they filled up on BREAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: bread
Meaning and definitions of bread, translation in Bengali language for bread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bread in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "bread"
What bread means in Bengali, bread meaning
in Bengali, bread definition, examples and pronunciation
of bread in Bengali language.