তরবার, মার্কা, কলঙ্কচিহ্ন, জ্বলন্ত কাষ্ঠখণ্ড, ছেঁকা দেত্তয়ার দাগ, পণ্যচিহ্ন, বিশেষ শ্রেণীর পণ্য, তরবারিছেঁকা দিয়া চিহি্নত করা, অপযশ করা, ছাপ দেত্তয়া, মার্কা দেত্তয়া, দাগা, কলঙ্কচিহ্ন আরোপ করানির্দিষ্ট ব্যবসায়িক ছাপ, পোড়া কাঠের খণ্ড, তপ্ত লোহার ছ্যাঁকা, মশাল, কালিমা লেপন করা
Noun(1) a name given to a product or service(2) a recognizable kind(3) identification mark on skin, made by burning(4) a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning(5) a symbol of disgrace or infamy(6) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
Verb(1) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals(2) to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful(3) mark with a brand or trademark(4) mark or expose as infamous
(1) How firm are the foundations upon which his brand of champagne socialism have been constructed?(2) ├ö├ç├┐There's always been a gut feeling that kids and radio would be a good way to brand a product,├ö├ç├û says Fries.(3) the firm will market computer software under its own brand(4) Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.(5) Yet it does come into conflict with our democratic brand of freedom - the capitalist kind.(6) Our dear Sarah journeyed through the land, having a fiery hot brand in her hand.(7) He also declared his brother-in-law Mahdi [the messiah], a term most Saudis do not identify with their brand of conservative Islam.(8) Yet he still managed to make his special brand of humor understood.(9) The postwar visions of local communists were incompatible with his brand of democratic socialism.(10) His brand of committed socialism has also died.(11) Having a franchise licence of a specific brand gives more benefit to the entrepreneur.(12) The retail service brand has been selected as the focus of this study because of the increasing importance of the brand in retail services.(13) All three have been stars of the hit comedy sketch show, where their mischievous brand of humour has been unleashed on the unsuspecting public.(14) Since another company had by this time registered the name Rajah for their product, the brand was named Kajah.(15) They play games with historical fact in the effort to assert their brand of identity politics.(16) Much is being debated in many quarters about the merits of branding nation-states as if they were a product brand .
(1) brand name :: পরিচিতিমুলক নাম
(2) brand-new :: আনকোরা
(3) brand loyalty :: ব্র্যান্ড আনুগত্য
(4) brand image :: প্রতিকি ছবি
(5) brand awareness :: গুণমান সচেতনতা
(6) brand management :: ব্র্যান্ড ব্যবস্থাপনা
(7) to brand :: ব্র্যান্ড
(8) brand recognition :: ব্র্যান্ড স্বীকৃতির
(9) brand equity :: ব্র্যান্ড ইকুইটি
1. make ::
2. type ::
3. identification ::
4. stigma ::
5. blade ::
6. marque ::
শত্রুর জাহাজ আক্রমণ করিবার জন্য সরকারীভাবে নিযুক্ত রণপোত
7. firebrand ::
8. mark ::
9. engrave ::
10. stigmatize ::
11. post ::
12. trademark ::
brand, branded, branden, brander, branders, branding, brands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with your BRAND
new Ping Pong paddle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
And you're going to BRAND it
on your pretty forehead.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I got a BRAND new bikini
so drinks at the pool are on these.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
That is Ellen's BRAND,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
I've got a BRAND new seven-piece
set of polyhedral dice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: brand
Meaning and definitions of brand, translation in Bengali language for brand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brand in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brand"
What brand means in Bengali, brand meaning in Bengali, brand definition, examples and pronunciation of brand in Bengali language.