মস্তিষ্ক, মগজ, মাথা, বুদ্ধি, মাথার ঘিলু, ধীশক্তি, ঝিকুট, ঘটমেধা
Noun(1) that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord(2) mental ability(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality(5) the brain of certain animals used as meat
Verb(1) hit on the head(2) kill by smashing someone's skull
(1) For once, Harry Flashman is happy to let the electronic brain do its thing (but without the flash).(2) I don't want to tax my brain too much.(3) a brain tumour(4) Scientists have identified a gene variation that sparks heightened activity in our brain 's fear centre.(5) Moreover, while dressing game, hunters expose themselves to the most infectious tissues, the brain and spinal cord.(6) he was known more as a snappy dresser than a brain(7) More possibilities lie ahead for heart patches and repair of the dura mater tissue that protects the brain and spinal cord.(8) I swear, if she didn't give it up soon I was going to brain her with the nearest object to hand.(9) The tumor was located in the pineal gland and was well demarcated from the surrounding brain tissue, especially from the cerebellum.(10) Gale was the brains of the group - the only one with at least half a brain and the mind to use it.(11) Nervous tissues such as the brain , spinal cord and ganglia seemed to be the main sites of viral replication.(12) Everyone knows who my brother is because he's a real brain .(13) I simply couldn't grasp this idea with my mind, especially with my brain rattled up enough as it was.(14) After all, it's not likely to be particularly taxing on the brain and I quite like the idea of getting paid when I'm not at my most alert.(15) John / Halcyon stuck a mental tag in the folds of my brain : optimism tax.(16) If a light shines on it, the brain sends out an electronic pulse.
(1) brain drain :: মেধা পাচার
(2) brain damage :: মস্তিষ্কের ক্ষতি
(3) the brain :: মস্তিষ্ক
(4) brain tumor :: মস্তিষ্ক আব
(5) brain cell :: মস্তিষ্কের কোষ
(6) brain cancer :: মস্তিষ্কের ক্যান্সার
(7) brain storm :: মস্তিষ্ক ঝড়
(8) brain injury :: আমার মুখোমুখি
1. cerebrum ::
2. intelligence ::
3. clever person ::
5. encephalon ::
6. mind ::
7. mentality ::
1. blockhead ::
2. dodo ::
3. dolt ::
4. dope ::
5. dumbbell ::
6. dummy ::
7. dunce ::
8. goon ::
9. idiot ::
10. imbecile ::
11. moron ::
12. nitwit ::
brain, brained, braining, brainless, brains, brainy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You need to push your BRAIN out of its
comfort zone and reach mental exhaustion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
...pressing on the cognitive
processing centers of your BRAIN."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
♪ Sheldon and his BRAIN--
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Rack your BRAIN.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
You need to stop hanging out
with your BRAIN so much,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: brain
Meaning and definitions of brain, translation in Bengali language for brain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of brain in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "brain"
What brain means in Bengali, brain meaning
in Bengali, brain definition, examples and pronunciation
of brain in Bengali language.