মনিব, সরদার, নেতাকর্তৃত্ব করা, পরিচালনা করা, নিয়ন্ত্রণ করাকর্মকর্তা, আদেশ দেওয়া, বাইরের দিকে বেরিয়ে থাকা অংশ
Noun(1) a person who exercises control over workers(2) a person responsible for hiring workers(3) a person who exercises control and makes decisions(4) a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments(5) a circular rounded projection or protuberance
Verb(1) raise in a relief
Adjective(1) exceptionally good
(1) The genus Eoporpita shows extensive tentacles radiating from a central boss , which in some specimens appears chambered.(2) Its central boss depicts The Fall of Man showing Adam tempted by the fruit of the serpent-entwined tree.(3) It does take a while to get used to, but remember, to teach your dog anything, you must be the leader and the boss .(4) Again and again the contributors write of you as a sort of capo, the gaffer, the boss .(5) The dish is signed ├ö├ç├┐FB├ö├ç├û on the central boss for Francois Briot, the most celebrated member of a French family of medallists and die-cutters.(6) The ENTIRE point of blogs is being the boss and controlling content.(7) Inside, CitroÔö£┬¢n stylists have also gone to town, especially on the steering wheel, which features a static central boss around which the rim revolves.(8) He is a centralist who makes clear to his Labour ministers that he is the boss .(9) The sights are conventional, with a front blade mounted atop a boss on the barrel.(10) But you don't fully feel the weight of that until you get into that situation where you're the boss .(11) Thorfast would at least have had a heavy wooden shield with a metal boss that he'd have held on his left arm. and an eight-foot-long, metal-tipped ash spear.(12) Again circle and arc motifs frame the central boss and create interesting geometric figures across the flat extent of the ceiling.(13) First you need a blank boss , indoors preferably (garage, hallway or sports hall) at 12 inches from the end of your long rod.(14) However, a sword, a battle-axe, a shield boss and a spearhead were still inside the grave.(15) The central boss , tying together the ribs of the vaulting, is carved with a double Green Man, the two faces looking in opposite directions.(16) Hu, the PR manager of a local company, was assigned by his boss to organize a conference.
(1) big boss :: উর্ধ্বতন কর্মকর্তা
(2) boss around :: মনিব প্রায়
(3) boss man :: বস মানুষ
(4) female boss :: মহিলা মনিব
(5) immediate boss :: অবিলম্বে মনিব
(6) good boss :: ভাল মনিব
(7) pit boss :: পিট মনিব
1. head ::
2. party boss ::
3. knob ::
4. chief ::
6. order around ::
7. emboss ::
8. brag ::
boss, bossed, bosses, bossily, bossing, bossism, bossy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But compared to your BOSS,
he's the poster boy for sanity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Yes, BOSS. I'm sorry.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I thought you were my BOSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
-The fucking BOSS.
-Who are you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: boss
Meaning and definitions of boss, translation in Bengali language for boss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boss in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "boss"
What boss means in Bengali, boss meaning in Bengali, boss definition, examples and pronunciation of boss in Bengali language.