সাহসী, স্থূল, সপ্রতিভ, ধৃষ্ট, ঠক্ঠকিয়া, দু:সাহসিকজোরালো, উদ্ধত, উদ্যোগী, দুঃসাহসিক
Noun(1) a typeface with thick heavy lines
Adjective(1) fearless and daring(2) clear and distinct(3) very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front
(1) The links are very easily read, the headlines are concise, and the use of bold in the copy allows for skimming without interfering with reading.(2) Just make sure the colors you choose fit with the bold hues of your design.(3) On the list of active chatters, a certain name in bold type sat above everyone else.(4) It's not often that an author is prompted to make a statement in bold type to correct what he sees as a gross misunderstanding.(5) I believe that such feelings will not be considered bold presumption but an act of love.(6) It's important to stress the words in bold type.(7) The questions will then pertain to that picture and the answers will be listed in bold under the questions.(8) It is in that light that the bold suggestion is made for a Caribbean Banking Consortium.(9) He has composed a series of townships scenes in flat planes of bright and bold colours that clamour for attention.(10) Google will display the search keywords in bold in your ad if they're present.(11) Young readers will love the bright, bold designs and the luscious colours.(12) Start putting keyword phrases in bold in the second paragraph.(13) Significant differences are shown in bold type.(14) The combination of the shapes and bold colours creates a stimulating image.(15) The end product is a strong, vibrant painting in bold colours with a wealth of detail capturing the jumble of roofs and chimneys.(16) Bright colours and clear bold graphics make the menu practical and aesthetically pleasing.
(1) bold type :: সাহসী টাইপ
(2) be bold :: সাহসী হও
(3) bold face :: সাহসী মুখ
(4) bold-faced :: সাহসী মুখবিশিষ্ট
(5) bold letter :: সাহসী চিঠি
(6) bold man :: সাহসী মানুষ
(7) as bold as brass :: পিতল যত সাহসী
(8) bold and unrestrained :: সাহসী এবং অসংযত
(9) bold and unconstrained :: সাহসী এবং সংকোচহীন
(10) bold and vigorous :: সাহসী এবং সবল
1. daring ::
2. impudent ::
3. striking ::
4. heavy ::
5. sheer ::
6. boldface ::
1. unenterprising ::
bold, bolder, boldest, boldly, boldness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Barristan the Bold,"
they called him.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
and a BOLD man to wield it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
It's a BOLD plan, Mr. White.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
nothing scrubs BOLD notions
from a man's head
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: bold
Meaning and definitions of bold, translation in Bengali language for bold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bold in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bold"
What bold means in Bengali, bold meaning in Bengali, bold definition, examples and pronunciation of bold in Bengali language.