শরীর, দেহ, অঙ্গ, মৃতদেহ, শব, গা, দল, আত্মা, গাত্র, করণ, কলেবর, ব্যক্তি, অঙ্গপ্রত্যঙ্গ, প্রধান অঙ্গ, মূর্তি, দেহযষ্টি, কায়, কায়া, গতর, কন্ধ, জীবাধার, ঘট, বপু, অঙ্গী, রুপ, প্রধান অংশ, জন, জিনিস, ক্ষেত্র, আঁটো বডিস্, আঁটো জামাবিশেষসংঘবদ্ধ ব্যক্তিবৃন্দ, মূল কাঠামো
Noun(1) the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being(2) a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity(3) a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person(4) an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects(5) the body excluding the head and neck and limbs(6) a collection of particulars considered as a system(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) the central message of a communication(9) the main mass of a thing(10) a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin(11) the external structure of a vehicle
Verb(1) invest with or as with a body; give body to
(1) You know, the case is more complicated than her body washing up a mile from his boat.(2) put your name, address, and daytime phone number in the e-mail's body(3) they found his body washed up on the beach(4) in the main body of the building(5) my hair lacks body(6) Hallmarks of quality are fullness of body , balance of acidity, and persistence of flavour.(7) He was finally bored with her youthful prettiness and desired her body no longer.(8) It proved an excellent choice; full of intense flavours with a rich, warm body .(9) The prolonged suffering of the Irish peasantry had broken the survivors in body and spirit.(10) he was working on the body of the car(11) statutory body(12) Her arms suddenly locked his limbs to her body , and she pointed a gun straight at his temple.(13) Most of us have been taught to think of our body as a physical structure, isolated from everything else.(14) Both are two of the most grueling tests of the human spirit and body on the planet.(15) a rich body of Canadian folklore(16) lower body
(1) body lotion :: শরীরে মাখার লোশন
(2) body language :: বডি ল্যাঙ্গুয়েজ
(3) body part :: শরীরের অংশ
(4) whole body :: পুরো শরীর
(5) body type :: শারীরিক প্রকার
(6) the body :: শরীর
(7) body scrub :: শরীরের মাজা
(8) main body :: আসল অংশ
(9) dead body :: লাশ
(10) human body :: মানুষের শরীর
1. figure ::
2. torso ::
3. corpse ::
4. main part ::
5. expanse ::
6. quantity ::
7. association ::
8. fullness ::
9. soundbox ::
10. dead body ::
11. consistency ::
12. personify ::
ব্যক্তিত্ব দান করা
bodies, bods, body
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then dump his BODY
with the rest of the movement.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
No, no, I think it's sexy
to date a boy trapped in a man's BODY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
In 30 minutes Raquel
would find her mother’s BODY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
I can fit my whole BODY
in our dryer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: body
Meaning and definitions of body, translation in Bengali language for body with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of body in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "body"
What body means in Bengali, body meaning in Bengali, body definition, examples and pronunciation of body in Bengali language.