বক্তিমাভা, লজ্জাজনিত রক্তিমা, লাল ছোপ, গোলাপী আভাআরক্তিম হত্তয়ারক্তিম আভা বিকীর্ণ করা, লজ্জারুণ হওয়া
Noun(1) a rosy color (especially in the cheeks(2) sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty
Verb(1) turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame(2) become rosy or reddish
(1) I had on a huge amount of blush and my lips were tinted a sparkling pink.(2) Black, white and cream accentuated with shades of pink from soft blush through raspberry sorbet.(3) A deep blush of embarrassment at being caught starring outside the window heated her cheeks and she looked down her hands, resting on her lap.(4) Remember to swipe an eye shadow or blush brush on the back of your hand before applying.(5) I could just picture her, her cheeks tinged with a faint blush , the way she always looked when she spoke to me.(6) I put on foundation, powder, blush , pale pink eye shadow, and pink lip-gloss.(7) Brian noticed this, and broke out in a sudden blush of embarrassment.(8) He was taking a baggie of what looked to be blush powder or something out of his pocket and evening out the skin tone.(9) blush Zinfandel(10) the roses were white with a lovely pink blush(11) Look for a great flat-top blush brush, like this one, for a really natural look.(12) ├ö├ç├┐You mean you,├ö├ç├û I pointed out, laughing when a faint blush crossed her cheeks.(13) A bright hue, a rosy blush , pretty skin that's blemish free, and a plump shape - these are generally key for ripe fruits.(14) She put on mascara, navy blue eyeliner, dark blue eye shadow, pale pink lipstick, and pale peach blush .(15) Now it was Gabe's turn to squirm and blush as crimson as roses.(16) With a little rose shaded lipstick and blush , she had to admit to herself that she looked hot.
(1) at first blush :: প্রথম বক্তিমাভা এ
(2) make blush :: গোলাপী আভা করা
(3) at the first blush :: প্রথম গোলাপী আভা এ
(4) blush with shame :: লজ্জায় blush
1. flush ::
2. bloom ::
3. redden ::
4. flush ::
blush, blushed, blusher, blushers, blushes, blushing
English to Bengali Dictionary: blush
Meaning and definitions of blush, translation in Bengali language for blush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of blush in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "blush"
What blush means in Bengali, blush meaning
in Bengali, blush definition, examples and pronunciation
of blush in Bengali language.