রক্তাক্ত, নিষ্ঠুর, খুনে, রক্তবৎ, জারজ, অর্থহীন গালিরূপে ব্যবহৃতরক্তাক্ত করা
Verb(1) cover with blood
Adjective(1) having or covered with or accompanied by blood(2) informal intensifiers, or blinking
(1) More emotive tags: military coups, a bloody war of secession and ethnic cleansing.(2) It's pretty dark, it's bloody cold, there's thick ice that hasn't melted despite being in the sun all day, and this bird decides to try to attract a mate.(3) My right hand slipped off his tan pants, leaving a bloody smear.(4) Four days earlier I had caught a cold - bloody typical.(5) Ever since its inception, the country has known little but bloody coups and brutal dictators.(6) Chilly formality at the top covered bloody conflict in areas contested by the armies of the two parties, as the one sought to continue its expansion, the other to halt it.(7) He bent down, gathered a handful of straw from the floor and wiped off the bloody smear.(8) It surely seemed like the form of a man but it was completely naked, bloody and covered with mud.(9) If it got anywhere near the bush it would be a bloody miracle.(10) If I had not been so bloody shocked at her response, I would have scolded her on the spot.(11) It was then did I really look at him; his body was bloody , so covered with the rouge substance that I could not make head or tail of his face.(12) He was currently lying on the elevator floor in the fetal position, his hand covering his bloody mass of a nose.(13) It'd be a bloody miracle if someone else was snapped and I wasn't.(14) I stumbled forward to cover the bloody slashes on my back.(15) The bloody blankets that covered them were removed, like the books they never finished.(16) Psyke turned around, amusement covering his bloody face.
(1) bloody fool :: একদম বোকা
(2) bloody nose :: রক্তাক্ত নাক
(3) bloody-minded :: রক্তাক্ত মনের
(4) bloody battle :: রক্তাক্ত যুদ্ধ
(5) bloody-mindedness :: রক্তাক্ত মানসিকতার
1. bleeding ::
2. bloodstained ::
3. vicious ::
4. crashing ::
5. damn ::
bloodies, bloody, bloodying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Now they send us squealing BLOODY pigs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
He's a BLOODY wildling.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
It's BLOODY hot in here.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
A BLOODY dead man tried to kill me.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
It's a castle, not a BLOODY sheep.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: bloody
Meaning and definitions of bloody, translation in Bengali language for bloody with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bloody in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "bloody"
What bloody means in Bengali, bloody meaning
in Bengali, bloody definition, examples and pronunciation
of bloody in Bengali language.