অন্ধ, কানা, গুপ্ত, দৃষ্টিশক্তিহীন, অস্পষ্ট, অন্ধকার, বিচারবুদ্ধিহীন, অচক্ষু, কাণা, নিভৃত, উদ্দেশ্যহীন, বিচারহীন, অদূরদর্শী, বেপরোয়া, গোঁড়া, গোঁয়ার, একমুখো, চোরাঅন্ধ করা, কানা করা, চক্ষু বান্ধান, অন্ধকার করা, অস্পষ্ট করা, লুকাইয়া রাখা, প্রতারিত করা, ফাঁকি দেত্তয়াখড়খড়ি, জানালার খড়খড়ি, পাখি, ঠুলি, আবরণ, যদ্দ্বারা কিছু গোপন করা হয়অযৌক্তিক
- অন্ধঅন্ধচোখের ঠুলিঅন্ধদৃষ্টি আচ্ছন্নকারী
Noun(1) people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group(2) a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters(3) a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight(4) something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
Verb(1) render unable to see(2) make blind by putting the eyes out(3) make dim by comparison or conceal
Adjective(1) unable to see(2) unable or unwilling to perceive or understand(3) not based on reason or evidence
(1) However, don't let these minor things blind you to the fact that The Big Book of Busts is actually an extremely important addition to any serious chess library.(2) Science journal Nature chose 50 science articles from both Encyclopedia Britanica and gave peer reviewers a blind test to find mistakes.(3) Are his destructive escapades nothing more than random luck and blind chance?(4) This was all very friendly, fun and instructive, and we bought a small bottle of balsamic vinegar (the one we liked best in the blind test) to take home.(5) It was this military system that Braille adapted for the blind .(6) One day I'm sitting in a duck blind in backwoods Louisiana.(7) Glazed doors, provided that the panes are rectangular, can be reduced by removing one tier of panes; blind doors can be cut down at will.(8) Our government and politicians are blind and deaf on this issue.(9) In other research some experienced wine drinkers in a blind test were unable to tell a red from a white.(10) You watch the sun come up on a cold winter morning hunkered down in a hunting blind or pray to God you don't fall in the river at midnight when you're running your trotline.(11) Reports have suggested that only a small proportion of those who claimed to suffer from wheat intolerance showed any symptoms in blind tests.(12) Papa and Mama Aven use their quiet bookstore as a blind for smuggling diamonds.(13) Anna watched as the plane flew over and through all the clouds in the sky before pulling the blind back over the window.(14) When scientists criticize these ideas, they often start talking about blind tests and repeatability and so forth.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Ruse├ö├ç├û applies to that which is contrived as a blind for one's real intentions or for the truth.(16) With modern machinery and the will to do it, many of the blind bends on this road would be eradicated quickly.
(1) love is blind :: ভালবাসা অন্ধ
(2) blind date :: অন্ধ তারিখ
(3) blind man :: অন্ধ ব্যাক্তি
(4) color-blind :: বর্ণান্ধ
(5) colour-blind :: বর্ণান্ধ
(6) big blind :: বড় অন্ধ
(7) the blind :: অন্ধ
(8) blind alley :: কানাগলি
(9) blind love :: অন্ধ প্রেম
(10) blind faith :: অন্ধ বিশ্বাস
1. sightless ::
2. imperceptive ::
3. unmindful of ::
4. uncritical ::
সমালোচনাকর নহে এমন
5. impetuous ::
6. unreasoning ::
8. shade ::
9. deception ::
10. subterfuge ::
11. screen ::
12. make blind ::
13. deprive of judgment ::
14. overawe ::
15. dim ::
blind, blinded, blinder, blinders, blindest, blinding, blindly, blindness, blinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I'm not BLIND. Even I looked twice when
I saw my posterior in these tuxedo pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
If you demand BLIND allegiance,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
but you are too BLIND to see.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Three guys up at the gate,
two visible, one in the BLIND.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I will let you know
when and where.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: blind
Meaning and definitions of blind, translation in Bengali language for blind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blind in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blind"
What blind means in Bengali, blind meaning in Bengali, blind definition, examples and pronunciation of blind in Bengali language.