কম্বল, লুইসাধারণ, সর্বব্যাপী, সার্বজনীনকম্বল দিয়া ঢাকা, কম্বল দিয়া আড়াল করা, কম্বল ঢাকাসর্বজনীন, পুরু আস্তরণ
- কম্বলকম্বলকম্বলের কাপড়কম্বল
Noun(1) bedding that keeps a person warm in bed(2) anything that covers(3) a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor
Verb(1) cover as if with a blanket(2) form a blanket-like cover (over
Adjective(1) broad in scope or content
(1) A thick blanket of snow coated the earth and the tall pines I was surrounded by were heavily laden with white powder.(2) Local authorities will not have the right to issue blanket bans on gambling.(3) What will the impact of a blanket ban be?(4) The sky was gray, a blanket of clouds hanging in the sky, the beginnings of autumn chill in the barest puff of a breeze.(5) The city is the first thing I see from my bedroom window when I roll up the blinds of a morning, except on those days when it is shrouded in a thick blanket of damp mist.(6) In the 1960s, most countries imposed blanket speed limits.(7) The corridor is usually full of people puffing away and a thick blanket of smoke hangs in the air.(8) She now realized why bandits would choose a place like this to hang out, for it quickly got dark inside the forest, under the thick blanket of leaves.(9) The low temperatures, combined with the thick blanket of dust surrounding the embryonic star, means the process of star creation cannot presently be measured.(10) The thick blanket of depression stole around her, enticing her into the depths of a silent quagmire with it's sullen truths.(11) The sky was completely covered by a thick blanket of clouds.(12) But a blanket ban serves only to prevent the public from knowing what really happened last week.(13) It was just a general, unspecific blanket condemnation of that sort of thing, you know, to keep up appearances.(14) With this blanket ban on so many aspects of news coverage, you just don't know who to trust anymore.(15) Actually, there wasn't much to make, all she had to do was puff the pillow and throw the blanket over the bed.(16) That should blanket the spinnaker behind the mainsail so that there is very little pressure on it.
(1) wet blanket :: ভেজা কম্বল
(2) electric blanket :: বৈদ্যুতিক কম্বল
(3) fire blanket :: অগ্নি কম্বল
(4) security blanket :: নিরাপত্তা কম্বল
(5) blanket order :: কম্বল আদেশ
(6) receiving blanket :: প্রাপ্তির কম্বল
(7) woolen blanket :: পশমী কম্বল
(8) thick blanket :: মোটা কম্বল
(9) heating blanket :: হিটিং কম্বল
(10) space blanket :: স্থান কম্বল
1. complete ::
2. total ::
3. comprehensive ::
4. overall ::
5. general ::
6. mass ::
7. umbrella ::
8. inclusive ::
9. all-inclusive ::
10. all-around ::
11. wholesale ::
12. outright ::
13. across-the-board ::
14. sweeping ::
15. indiscriminate ::
16. thorough ::
17. universal ::
18. international ::
19. worldwide ::
20. global ::
21. nationwide ::
22. countrywide ::
23. coast-to-coast ::
উপকূল থেকে উপকূল
24. covering ::
25. layer ::
26. coating ::
27. carpet ::
28. overlay ::
29. cloak ::
30. mantle ::
31. veil ::
32. pall ::
33. shroud ::
34. cover ::
35. coat ::
36. carpet ::
37. overlay ::
38. cloak ::
39. shroud ::
40. swathe ::
41. envelop ::
42. mantle ::
blanket, blanketed, blanketing, blankets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I got a mannequin, stuffed it
with an electric BLANKET so it'd be warm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Well, then I guess bring a BLANKET.
The grass gets damp at night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
-With chickpeas and pork.
-Here. The BLANKET, come on.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Batman is a load-bearing BLANKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Fine. Just get back
under your BLANKET,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: blanket
Meaning and definitions of blanket, translation in Bengali language for blanket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blanket in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blanket"
What blanket means in Bengali, blanket meaning in Bengali, blanket definition, examples and pronunciation of blanket in Bengali language.