থলি, থলে, মূত্রস্থলী, থলিয়া, থলী, বস্তি, বায়ু ক্ষুদ্র থলি, বারিপূর্ণ ক্ষুদ্র থলি, কোষমূত্রাশয়, রবার ইত্যাদির তৈরি ব্যাগ যাতে বাতাস ভরা যায়, বাচাল লোক
Noun(1) a distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas(2) a bag that fills with air
(1) The urine is stored in your bladder , which can expand to accommodate the increasing volume.(2) A large 100-ounce mouth bladder cradled in an insulated pouch holds plenty of water.(3) Waste products from the blood are removed in the kidneys and stored in the bladder as urine.(4) The lining of the shoe contains a bladder which houses the air chambers which inflate, making them like air bags for the feet.(5) He found parts of a flashlight, life preserver, fuel bladder and turbine engine.(6) Even now in our more mature years, the stance is excruciatingly difficult to maintain when one's bladder is especially full.(7) a dried bladder of seaweed(8) After a leak was identified, all fuel had to be transferred from one bladder to another.(9) The clear tones of birdsong emerge from internal air sacs that can inflate and deflate, much like a bagpipe's bladder .(10) an air bladder in the arch of the shoe(11) A pocket on the lower back of the suspenders accepts a 50-ounce bladder .(12) It was over three hours until the band were on, I wasn't sure if my notoriously thimble-sized bladder would hold out that long.(13) There's a big wobbly bladder of the stuff downstairs in the fridge.(14) Until the gas bladder fully inflates, these fish use submerged objects to prop themselves up.(15) He covered my leg in plaster of Paris strips again and then moulded them in place using an inflatable rubber bladder .(16) Going too often - more than, say eight or nine times a day - could signal an already irritated bladder .
(1) gall bladder :: পিত্ত থলি
(2) urinary bladder :: মূত্রথলি
(3) swim bladder :: স্নানের থলি
(4) neurogenic bladder :: neurogenic মূত্রাশয়
1. vesica ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
while a baby uses my BLADDER
as a kickball?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I am the master of my own BLADDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
- What was that about?
- He has a nervous BLADDER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
is as limited
as his BLADDER control.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
I removed an appendix, a gall BLADDER
and about a foot and a half of bowel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: bladder
Meaning and definitions of bladder, translation in Bengali language for bladder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bladder in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bladder"
What bladder means in Bengali, bladder meaning in Bengali, bladder definition, examples and pronunciation of bladder in Bengali language.