বাঁধাই করা, আবদ্ধ করা, বাঁধান, কষা, প্রতিজ্ঞাবদ্ধ করান, একত্র বাঁধা, সংলগ্ন করা, সংলগ্ন সেলাই করিয়া দেত্তয়া, জুড়িয়া দেত্তয়া, আটক করা, মুচলেকাবদ্ধ করা, বাধ্যবাধকতার অধীন করান, সমর্থন করা, শর্তাবদ্ধ করা, গ্রেপ্তার করা, বন্ধন করা, ছাঁদা, কোষ্ঠবদ্ধতা জন্মানপরস্পর সংযুক্ত করা, বই ইঃ বাঁধানো, বিরক্ত করা, বাঁধা, আটকে পড়া, ক্ষতস্থান ইঃ বেঁধে দেওয়া
- বাঁধাই করাদপ্তরীবাঁধাইশুশ্রূষা
Noun(1) something that hinders as if with bonds
Verb(1) stick to firmly(2) create social or emotional ties(3) make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope(4) wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose(5) secure with or as if with ropes(6) bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted(7) provide with a binding(8) fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord(9) form a chemical bond with(10) cause to be constipated
(1) But Samantha Leigh, prosecuting, said trouble started in 1998 when Henson received a bind over from magistrates for a common assault on Mrs Williams.(2) After all, one cannot bind together Europe's diversity in any meaningful way if one ignores the one thing that has enriched the continent for 2,000 years.(3) The Magistrates' Court may bind you over to keep the peace for a specified period in a number of different circumstances.(4) Our congregations will offer their practical and pastoral resources to bind up the wounds of the nation.(5) Where the State meets its burden of proof at the preliminary examination on the charged crime, the court lacks authority to dismiss the charged crime and bind defendant over to stand trial on a lesser degree of the charged crime, all as more fully set forth in the opinion.(6) It seems to me that he is in a bind , where he's essentially either a paper tiger or he's responsible for these things; either he can't stop the bombing or he can and refuses to.(7) So I think they really were in a bind , and I don't think they meant to offend their - the people, but they knew that if that was going to happen, they would take that chance.(8) clay is made up chiefly of tiny soil particles that bind together tightly(9) The mother in relation to the father is a prior untraceable trace, indeed a form of guiltless credit, which supports and underpins a moral economy developed through the property bind of the law of the father.(10) The same applies to bones, to cloth and paper and animal fat used to bind pigments in cave paintings.(11) mix the flour with the coconut and enough egg white to bind them(12) Other commonalities in law, language and economics bind England to America.(13) So far we have assumed that a myosin head can bind anywhere on the actin filament with equal probability.(14) The groundbreaking project is aimed at identifying the movers and shakers who bind together the community and ensure important projects are carried forward.(15) it's a real bind(16) Legume lectins are a group of oligomeric proteins that bind carbohydrates reversibly and specifically.
(1) bind up :: আবদ্ধ আপ
(2) to bind :: বাধতে
(3) bind to :: আবদ্ধ
(4) double bind :: দ্বি বন্ধন
(5) bind off :: বন্ধ বাঁধে
(6) bind together :: একসঙ্গে আবদ্ধ
(7) bind over :: ওভার বাঁধে
(8) be in a bind :: একটি বাঁধাই করা হতে
(9) in a bind :: একটি বাঁধাই করা এ
2. unite ::
3. constrain ::
5. bond ::
6. obligate ::
7. tie ::
8. truss ::
9. bandage ::
10. constipate ::
11. predicament ::
1. unbind ::
bind, binder, binders, binding, bindings, binds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ser Jorah, BIND this woman to the pyre.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
You're supposed to get yourself
out of this particular BIND,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
"And in the darkness, BIND them."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
...and destroy the molecular bonds
that BIND your very matter together...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
I’ll have to BIND you,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: bind
Meaning and definitions of bind, translation in Bengali language for bind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bind in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bind"
What bind means in Bengali, bind meaning in Bengali, bind definition, examples and pronunciation of bind in Bengali language.