পক্ষপাত, প্রবণতা, পক্ষপাতপূর্ণ আসক্তি, বিরুপতা, একপেশে ভাব, ঢাল, ঢল, ঝোঁকপক্ষপাতদুষ্ট করা, প্রভাবিত করা, বিরোধভাবাপন্ন করা, কোনাকুনিভাবে কাটা, কোনাকুনিভাবে তৈয়ারি করা
Noun(1) a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation(2) a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
Verb(1) influence in an unfair way(2) cause to be biased
Adjective(1) slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric
(1) The Government's race watchdog is investigating apparent racial bias against its own ethnic minority staff.(2) At any rate, the shape of these stones is such that when delivered with a normal bowling action, they take bias ; that is, they take a curved path, particularly when the initial speed begins to slow down.(3) Furthermore, the statistical bias varies with the filling factor.(4) Very easy to hold and with a predictable line it is a match for any modern bias bowl.(5) The subject coverage is comprehensive, but with a strong bias towards the arts.(6) The bowls are not quite round. They are shaved on one side which gives them the bias .(7) Bowling indoors is a completely different experience from outdoors and requires different characteristics in the bowls used, the artificial surface being very much faster and more prone to bias .(8) At higher T, it takes less time for thermal fluctuations to induce rupture under an applied bias force.(9) there was evidence of bias against foreign applicants(10) This role is predominantly office based working within a team and has an strong bias towards industrial computing.(11) a systematic bias in favor of the powerful(12) There is a strong cultural bias against non-fiction.(13) The experimental data suggest the opposite: increasing the applied voltage bias usually increases the duration of the current blockades.(14) However, his own bias in favour of doctrinal studies hindered acceptance of his theories, and he died at too young an age to have had much impact.(15) The same year that the shaping machine was invented - 1871 - the Company introduced the world's first testing table for bias of bowls.(16) He did this with good policies, hard work and persistence and in spite of media bias in favour of his opponent.
(1) bias voltage :: অত্যাধিক ভোল্টেজ
(2) brake bias :: ব্রেক পক্ষপাত
(3) gender bias :: লিঙ্গ পক্ষপাত
(4) confirmation bias :: নিশ্চিতকরণ পক্ষপাত
(5) reverse bias :: বিপরীত পক্ষপাত
(6) media bias :: মিডিয়া পক্ষপাত
(7) publication bias :: প্রকাশন পক্ষপাত
(8) without bias :: পক্ষপাত ছাড়া
(9) bias tape :: পক্ষপাত টেপ
(10) racial bias :: জাতিগত পক্ষপাত
1. prejudice ::
2. diagonal ::
3. preconception ::
4. prejudice ::
5. predetermine ::
পূর্বাহ্নে স্থির করা
bias, biased, biases, biasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...correcting for observation BIAS
and postulate an initial dating age of 15...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
l'll admit to a certain degree of BIAS.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Got it. All right, I'm thinking one way
to counter BIAS in the peer-review process...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
How did you correct
for the selection BIAS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: bias
Meaning and definitions of bias, translation in Bengali language for bias with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bias in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bias"
What bias means in Bengali, bias meaning in Bengali, bias definition, examples and pronunciation of bias in Bengali language.