বহুদূরে, অতিক্রম করিয়া, ছাড়াইয়া, তদতিরিক্ত, অতিবাহিরে, অতীত, ব্যতীত, দূরে, আরত্তঅপর পার্শ্বেপরলোক
- তার পরেও
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: অতিক্রম করা
(2) beyond belief :: বিশ্বাসের উর্ধ্বে
(3) above and beyond :: উপরে এবং তার পরেও
(4) far beyond :: অনেক দূরে
(5) beyond that :: যে অতিক্রম
(6) beyond doubt :: সন্দেহাতীতভাবে
(7) beyond words :: শব্দ পরলোক
(8) beyond measure :: দক্সদক্সমেক্সন
(9) beyond repair :: মেরামত অযোগ্য
(10) look beyond :: ফিরে তাকাও
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
এর পর্যন্ত পাশ
4. on the other side of ::
5. further away than ::
আরও দূরে চেয়ে
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
on the march Beyond the Wall,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
...there are many dirts BEYOND the sea.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
And BEYOND our skills, ser.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
that separates us from
what lies BEYOND the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I heard the Halfhand
spent half of last winter BEYOND the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Bengali language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beyond in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Bengali, beyond meaning in Bengali, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation of beyond in Bengali language.