শ্রেষ্ঠ, সেরা, সর্বশ্রেষ্ঠ, উত্তম, শ্রেয়, অনুত্তীর্ণ, প্রকৃষ্ট, অনুত্তর, সরেস, বরিষ্ঠ, অত্যুত্তম, উত্তমা, উত্কৃষ্ট, উদ্ভট, জাত্য, জাত, আদ্য, পহেলা, অগ্রগণ্য, মহান, সার, সর্বোত্কৃষ্ট, সর্বোচ্চ, সবচেয়ে ভালো, সর্বোত্তমঅত্যুত্তমভাবে, সবচেয়ে সুবিধাজনকভাবে, সর্বতোভাবে, কিছুর চেয়ে ভালোপরম কৃতিত্ব, সর্বোত্কৃষ্ট অংশ, সর্বোত্কৃষ্ট দফা, সর্বোত্কৃষ্ট পোশাক, সর্বোত্কৃষ্ট চেহারা, সর্বোত্কৃষ্ট ব্যক্তিবর্গপরাস্ত করা, হারাইয়া দেত্তয়া
Noun(1) the supreme effort one can make(2) the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others(3) Canadian physiologist (born in the United States, 1899-1978
Verb(1) get the better of
Adjective(1) (superlative of `good'(2) (comparative and superlative of `well'(3) having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified(4) having the normally expected amount(5) morally admirable(6) deserving of esteem and respect(7) promoting or enhancing well-being(8) agreeable or pleasing(9) of moral excellence(10) having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude(11) thorough(12) with or in a close or intimate relationship(13) financially safe(14) most suitable or right for a particular purpose(15) resulting favorably(16) exerting force or influence, or in force
Adverb(1) in a most excellent way or manner(2) it would be sensible(3) from a position of superiority or authority(4) (often used as a combining form, `good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'(5) thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form(6) indicating high probability; in all likelihood(7) (used for emphasis or as an intensifier(8) to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree(9) favorably; with approval(10) to a great extent or degree, or substantially(11) with great or especially intimate knowledge(12) with prudence or propriety(13) with skill or in a pleasing manner(14) in a manner affording benefit or advantage(15) in financial comfort(16) without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor
(1) At 29, he was coming to the end of his career, but he set a lifetime best in the final.(2) I'm having the best time of my life.(3) In the space of less than an hour he gave us a lot of useful tips on how best to paint watercolours.(4) They were fond of each other, and observers of his early work often say that she brought out the best in him.(5) If you are only going out for one night my recommendation for the best night would have to be Friday night.(6) As I mentioned below, this was probably the best played LSU game I have ever seen.(7) You can often make a good guess at this by looking at the season in which the plant grows best .(8) There's no point trying to be the best at anything, because failure will be all the worse.(9) Getting the whole picture gives us a much better vantage of making the very best decision possible.(10) He has brought out the best in a superb cast to maintain that delicate balance on stage.(11) His time was a magnificent 2 minutes 5.7 seconds, well inside the previous best .(12) It's best in the spring when there are fewer people and it's not so brutally cold.(13) So let us use these six months to work out how we should go forward, together drawing on the best of each national experience.(14) He wished the best for the pupils and saw teaching as a team effort - home and school.(15) He spent a lot of time with the contributors, and believes his honest approach helped get the best from them.(16) They need well-drained acid soil and sun or partial shade and are best pruned in March.
(1) well :: ভাল
(2) good :: ভাল
(3) the best :: সেরা
(4) best friend :: ভাল বন্ধু
(5) best regards :: শুভেচ্ছান্তে
(6) best wishes :: শুভ কামনা
(7) you are the best :: তুমিই শ্রেষ্ঠ
(8) all the best :: শুভকামনা
(9) with best regards :: শুভকামনার সাথে
(10) best man :: সর্বোৎকৃষ্ট মানুষ
(11) best practice :: ভাল অভ্যাস
1. finest ::
2. most advantageous ::
3. better ::
4. to the highest standard ::
5. most ::
6. most advantageously ::
7. better ::
8. finest ::
9. best clothes ::
10. best wishes ::
11. topper ::
12. defeat ::
13. outflank ::
চোরের উপর বাটপাড়ি করা
best, bested, besting, bests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do give Lord Tyrion my BEST
when you see him.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
You can'’t be my wife
and my BEST friend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Our BEST hope, our only hope,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Best time of my life!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
The fucking BEST.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: best
Meaning and definitions of best, translation in Bengali language for best with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of best in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "best"
What best means in Bengali, best meaning in Bengali, best definition, examples and pronunciation of best in Bengali language.