পাশেকাছে, পার্শ্বে, নিকটে, বাহিরে, তুলনায়, দূরেপার্শ্বে, নিকটে, দূরে, বাহিরে, তুলনায়
Preposition(1) at the side of; next to.(2) in addition to; apart from.
(1) A few clothes lie folded on a chair, make-up spread on a table beside her computer.(2) he sat beside me in the front seat(3) Her husband, who was sitting beside her, sustained a whiplash injury and an injury to his shoulder.(4) Are there other writers beside you who have done this?(5) I gathered these two and headed over to the customer service counter to ask if there were any others beside the ones on the shelf.(6) Extra charges like snorkeling, canoeing and others beside the package rate are at the expense of the individual(7) Our community has Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese and several others beside Mexicans.(8) She walked back to the trunk and took the photo out and placed it on the small table beside the bed.(9) beside Paula she always felt clumsy(10) beside Beth's idealism, my priorities looked shabby(11) She is so clever and intelligent, I look at her and think "Wow, I feel stupid beside her".(12) Don't feel ugly beside them, you're beautiful in a classy way.(13) I had my lunch sitting beside the war memorial cross in an almost grotto-like setting.(14) "If there are others beside me who are going through the same physical symptoms, the medical community has an obligation to help us."(15) She has four coordinators for the Web site, four other writers beside herself, several photographers and substantial technical assistance.(16) He placed it on the table beside the love seat she had chosen, and sat down next to her.
(1) beside that :: তদতিরিক্ত
(2) beside this :: এই পাশে
(3) beside the point :: বিন্দু পাশে
(4) stand beside :: পাশে দাঁড়াবে
(5) beside oneself :: নিজেকে পাশে
(6) be beside oneself :: আত্মহারা হত্তয়া
(7) beside himself :: নিজে পাশে
(8) put beside :: পাশে রাখবে
1. alongside ::
3. next to ::
4. parallel to ::
5. abreast of ::
6. at someone's elbow ::
কেউ এর কনুই এ
7. adjacent to ::
8. next door to ::
9. cheek by jowl with ::
11. abutting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I knelt BESIDE his cold body
and said the old words.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
and you would stand BESIDE him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
He should rest BESIDE his family
in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
and was soundly defeated
by the man standing BESIDE me.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You shall be given
a stout keep BESIDE the sea,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: beside
Meaning and definitions of beside, translation in Bengali language for beside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beside in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beside"
What beside means in Bengali, beside meaning in Bengali, beside definition, examples and pronunciation of beside in Bengali language.