জাহাজ ভিড়িবার জায়গা, শয়নস্থান, পদ, কর্ম, নোঙ্গরস্থাননঙ্গর ফেলা, ঘাটে ভিড়ান, নোঙ্গর করাসুবিধাজনক স্থানে নোঙর ফেলা, ট্রেনে বা জাহাজে বা উড়োজাহাজে ঘুমোনোর জায়গা, জেটিতে জাহাজ রাখার জায়গা
Noun(1) a job in an organization(2) a place where a craft can be made fast(3) a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
Verb(1) provide with a berth(2) secure in or as if in a berth or dock(3) come into or dock at a wharf
(1) The cabins are a wonder of microdesign, a snug berth , a washbasin and room to turn round, almost.(2) We needed to beat these guys to clinch the playoff berth for us.(3) So they'd hide me in an upper berth and that's where I'd sleep.(4) She will complete round-robin play against her opponent Saturday, with the winner earning a semifinal berth .(5) This is sure to draw a huge crowd to the local venue and there will be much at stake as both teams strive to secure a semi-final berth .(6) He looked dully around, then realised that the boat was not at its berth in the marina.(7) he looked at home in an unfamiliar right-back berth(8) Plans to berth a floating hotel have been given the thumbs down, according to the results of the latest online poll conducted on the website.(9) they planned to berth HMS Impregnable at Portsmouth(10) They reached the berth where his ship was currently docked.(11) The Thunderbirds, on the other hand, have rattled off four consecutive victories and clinched a berth in the post-season with the victory.(12) Two ships a day would berth there, each loaded with 200 containers.(13) However, this is a canal basin with a few barges on it, not a yachting marina where you berth a boat ready to sail.(14) The men in blue were looking to seal the semi-finals berth of World Cup cricket against Sri Lanka.(15) The captain trusted me to berth the ship at the wharf.(16) During early 2000, the system was used to guide a large ship to its berth in the harbour at Genoa, Italy.
(1) upper berth :: উপরের বার্থ
(2) lower berth :: নিচের বার্থ
(3) give a wide berth :: বেশ তফাতে থাকা
(4) wide berth :: ওয়াইড বার্থ
1. bunk ::
2. mooring ::
3. moorage ::
নঙ্গর করার স্থান
4. spot ::
5. dock ::
6. moor ::
বিস্তীর্ণ পতিত জমি
berth, berthed, berthing, berths
English to Bengali Dictionary: berth
Meaning and definitions of berth, translation in Bengali language for berth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of berth in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "berth"
What berth means in Bengali, berth meaning in Bengali, berth definition, examples and pronunciation of berth in Bengali language.