বিশ্বাস করা, ধারণা করা, সত্য বলিয়া বিশ্বাস করা, আস্থা রাখা, অনুমান করা, বিবেচনা করা, আস্থা করাবিশ্বাস হওয়া
- বিশ্বাস করাবিশ্বাসবিশ্বাসবিশ্বাসী
Verb(1) accept as true; take to be true(2) judge or regard; look upon; judge(3) be confident about something(4) follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer(5) credit with veracity
(1) don't believe those lies(2) he didn't believe her(3) His team-mates believed the story was genuine because it suited them to believe it.(4) I believe we've already met(5) She also refuses to believe her when my friend says that people speak English in Trinidad.(6) God asks us to overcome what we cannot see, take a leap of faith and believe and trust in him.(7) I believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.(8) What I think is so remarkable about these stories is that we can so very easily believe them.(9) humu-humu are, I believe, shrimp fritters(10) she didn't believe me(11) there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe(12) He asked me to meet him and I believe that was on the same day as the telephone call.(13) We all know this to be true, but cannot help believe a miracle diet will make losing the weight so much easier.(14) Experts believe that these extreme weather events are likely to become much more frequent.(15) I believe it's true(16) Although the City didn't quite think that was true, they were inclined to believe him.
(1) to believe :: বিশ্বাস করা
(2) believe in :: বিশ্বাস
(3) believe it or not :: এটা বিশ্বাস করি বা না
(4) make-believe :: কৃত্রিম
(5) believe that :: ঐটা বিশ্বাস করো
(6) hard to believe :: বিশ্বাস করা কঠিন
(7) to believe in :: বিশ্বাস করতে
(8) reason to believe :: বিশ্বাসের কারণ
1. be convinced by ::
দ্বারা, বিশ্বাস হবে
2. regard as true ::
সত্য হিসাবে বিবেচনা
3. think ::
4. trust ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
believe, believed, believes, believing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't BELIEVE it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
No one's going to BELIEVE
you're a hog farmer if you eat them all.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
they need to BELIEVE it's
a fight they can win.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I'm inclined to BELIEVE him.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Right here, right now. Believe it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: believe
Meaning and definitions of believe, translation in Bengali language for believe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of believe in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "believe"
What believe means in Bengali, believe meaning in Bengali, believe definition, examples and pronunciation of believe in Bengali language.