বিশ্বাস, আস্থা, প্রত্যয়, ধর্মবিশ্বাস, প্রতীতি, বিশ্বাসের বিষয়, সত্য বলিয়া প্রতীতি, ধর্মমত, দার্শনিক মতধারণা, প্রত্যয়
Noun(1) any cognitive content held as true(2) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
(1) Contrary to popular belief it is not always the thought of more money that is the main motivator.(2) There is a belief that jade improves its appearance through constant contact with the skin.(3) I'm afraid to say belief has gone(4) a belief that solitude nourishes creativity(5) the medieval system of fervent religious belief(6) a belief in democratic politics(7) Contrary to popular belief , the bird's nests are not found in the faces of cliffs but in caves.(8) The belief that any society could isolate itself from these consequences is absurd.(9) Contrary to popular belief , they are actually great as part of a healthy balanced diet.(10) Worst of all, it enhances the belief that we should expect little of the poem and of poets.(11) I suppose it is a belief that even if all is lost in this life, not everything is lost.(12) At a very early age, I have developed a belief that we all are here to contribute something.(13) I think I practically grew up with the belief that I will one day have children of my own.(14) contrary to popular belief existing safety regulations were adequate(15) Darren and Lee were resigned to the belief that their side's lead had been reduced to two points.(16) However he too expressed the belief that both sides could now move towards restoring trust.
(1) beyond belief :: বিশ্বাসের উর্ধ্বে
(2) belief system :: বিশ্বাস সিস্টেম
(3) strong belief :: দৃঢ় বিশ্বাস
(4) religious belief :: ধর্মীয় বিশ্বাস
(5) popular belief :: প্রচলিত ধারণা
(6) belief in :: বিশ্বাস
(7) firm belief :: দৃঢ় বিশ্বাস
1. opinion ::
2. faith ::
3. ideology ::
1. discredit ::
2. doubt ::
3. unbelief ::
belief, beliefs, disbelief
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt almost beggars BELIEF.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
to radical doubt so that he
could build a bedrock BELIEF
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
I hope you'll excuse me for saying it,
but BELIEF is so often the death of reason.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
It is my BELIEF that a moment of chaos
affords opportunities lost soon after.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
So I said, "No, thank you," to BELIEF.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: belief
Meaning and definitions of belief, translation in Bengali language for belief with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of belief in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "belief"
What belief means in Bengali, belief meaning in Bengali, belief definition, examples and pronunciation of belief in Bengali language.