পিছনে, অন্তরালে, পিছন থেকে, পিছে, পিছু, পিছন দিক থেকে, পশ্চাদভিমুখে, অতিক্রম করিয়াপিছনে, পশ্চাতে, পিছন থেকে, পিছনের দিকে, পশ্চাদ্বর্তী, অতীতে, অনুপিছন, পিছন দিক, পশ্চাৎ, পাছা, প্রাণিদেহের পশ্চাদংশসমর্থনে
Noun(1) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
Adjective(1) having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
Adverb(1) in or to or toward the rear(2) remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from(3) of timepieces(4) in or into an inferior position(5) in debt
(1) William's prestige soared and popular opinion once again swung behind the resistance movement.(2) The developer behind a controversial housing plan has backed down and agreed to carry out major sewer work.(3) They want company bosses behind the plan to visit their villages so they can talk about their concerns.(4) United are seven points behind the Hertfordshire side, but they have three games in hand.(5) she was a year behind children of a similar age(6) Not wishing to be left behind , the Observer revealed yesterday that it has a blog.(7) He followed behind the ambulance on the way to the hospital and then came and fetched me.(8) While there is plenty of development near Richmond, we left that ten miles behind us.(9) After Olga's death, she started to piece together the truth behind the stories.(10) Tell us what was going on behind the scenes as far as that decision and how it played out.(11) she has five years on stage behind her(12) He had also started the day nine shots behind first round leader Carl Pettersson.(13) He approached the girl from behind and then ran off towards Hartfield Road.(14) the boy was falling behind his classmates(15) The cameras would be installed so they could record the scene ahead of, behind and to either side of the car.(16) they're 10 points behind
(1) leave behind :: পিছনে ছেড়ে
(2) left behind :: বামে পিছনে
(3) from behind :: পিছন থেকে
(4) fall behind :: পিছাইয়া পড়া
(5) behind me :: আমার পিছনে
(6) far behind :: পর্যন্ত পিছনে
(7) look behind :: পেছনে দেখ
(8) behind him :: তার পিছনে
(9) behind schedule :: তফসিল পিছনে
1. after ::
2. over one's shoulder ::
একজনের কাঁধ ধরে
3. late ::
4. in arrears ::
5. behindhand ::
6. slow ::
8. after ::
9. responsible for ::
11. stern ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And mind you, when we say,
"Behind the flags,"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
If the Lannisters were BEHIND the attempt
on the Stark boy's life
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Halley and Michael were up all
night, and I'’m way BEHIND here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
I’m sure I’ll have this one BEHIND.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
We have the Tyrell gold,
we have the Iron Bank BEHIND us,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: behind
Meaning and definitions of behind, translation in Bengali language for behind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of behind in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "behind"
What behind means in Bengali, behind meaning in Bengali, behind definition, examples and pronunciation of behind in Bengali language.