ঘটা, পরিণত হত্তয়া, মানান, মানানসই হত্তয়া, হইয়া ত্তঠা, পরিণতিস্বরূপ ঘটা, উপযুক্ত হত্তয়া, খাটা, যোগ্য হত্তয়া, শোভন হত্তয়াহয়ে ওঠা
Verb(1) enter or assume a certain state or condition(2) undergo a change or development(3) come into existence(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) I was depressed by the thought of the kind of doctors our students might become .(2) it should become much easier to do it(3) she wanted to become a doctor(4) it didn't take long for the sound to become tiring(5) It was a time when the sorts of changes we had seen coming as a result of the collapse of communism were beginning to become really apparent.(6) minor celebrity status did not become Potter(7) people have become concerned about the food we eat(8) After several listens, however, a rare aesthetic begins to become clear.(9) what would become of her now?(10) How do you expect me to grow and develop and become cultured if you insult me all the time?(11) When exams are over, and summer begins, we become more active and trim down a bit.(12) Grace, who wants to become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.(13) I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.(14) protests have become more frequent(15) Perhaps it is appropriate that a Shell executive should become Scotland's tourist chief.(16) They tasted good but would have tasted even better if the sabayon had not begun to split and become cold by the time it reached the table.
(1) to become :: হতে
(2) has become :: পরিণত হয়েছে
(3) become a member :: সদস্য হতে
(4) become famous :: বিখ্যাত হত্তয়া
(5) become aware :: সচেতন হও
(6) become extinct :: বিলুপ্ত হয়ে
(7) become rich :: ধনী হও
(8) become friends :: বন্ধু হও
(9) become acquainted :: পরিচিত হলাম
(10) become ill :: অসুস্থ হত্তয়া
1. grow ::
2. turn into ::
4. suit ::
5. befit ::
6. get ::
7. turn ::
become, becomes, becoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What about Howard and Raj?
How did he BECOME friends with them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
If we abandon them,
you know what they BECOME.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Do not BECOME what you
have always struggled to defeat.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
- Stuart and I have BECOME good friends.
- Okay, one vote for, one vote against.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
♪ l'll BECOME your soldier ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: become
Meaning and definitions of become, translation in Bengali language for become with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of become in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "become"
What become means in Bengali, become meaning in Bengali, become definition, examples and pronunciation of become in Bengali language.