শিম, সীম, বরবটীশুঁটিযুক্ত ফলধারী লতা, মাথা
Noun(1) any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food(2) any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans(3) any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods(4) informal terms for a human head
Verb(1) hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
(1) About half the nation's $629 million dry edible bean crop is grown in those two states and Michigan.(2) this morning the old bean seems to be functioning in a slow way(3) a bean casserole(4) Fortunately, much of the copper is retained when the bean is processed into cocoa or chocolate.(5) there is not a single bean of substance in the report(6) In another experiment, bean plants grown from seed given increasing fractions of heavy water showed stunted growth compared with control plants given normal water.(7) This bean yields a thick coffee with the fragrance of walnuts.(8) Why doesn't Foley use his bean and draft legislation prohibiting tornadoes from entering or coming near to trailer parks?(9) I had a very strong urge to bean her with a rock, because underneath the pier is littered with big ones, but I resisted.(10) These varieties differ from typical bean plants by growing over six feet tall and being late in maturity.(11) Every time you make a decision, take any action on your own responsibility, give and order or use your bean , you are preparing yourself for greater opportunities.(12) She returned a few minutes later with some boiled yam, an onion and tomato sauce, fried plantain and a bean casserole.(13) Occupation and instruction, without dullness, can be provided by giving the students a plot of ground for growing things in - not a bed for the bean seed only, but a miniature market garden.(14) You gotta use your bean to get this right so, as they say in the military, listen up.(15) The height of the structure will depend on the bean variety you're growing, but allow about 6 feet for the vines.(16) There are also shell beans (lima, navy, kidney, mung, garbanzo and soya) that you can grow just for the bean seeds inside the pod.
(1) green bean :: সবুজ শিম
(2) kidney bean :: সিমের বিচি
(3) coffee bean :: কফির বীজ
(4) broad bean :: সীম
(5) string bean :: স্ট্রিং শিম
(6) baked bean :: বেকড শিম
(7) black bean :: কালো শিম
(8) bean sprout :: সিমের বিচি
(9) bean sprouts :: অঙ্কুরিত মটরশুটি
(10) soya bean :: সয়াবীন গাছ শিম
1. dome ::
2. noodle ::
3. noggin ::
4. attic ::
5. bonce ::
1. lethargy ::
bean, beaned, beaning, beans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...oyster, kidney BEAN and grape.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
It's indigenous to Brazil, as is the cocoa
BEAN from which we get chocolate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...he might as well be at the Coffee Bean
over on Lake Street.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
at the size of
a navy BEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: bean
Meaning and definitions of bean, translation in Bengali language for bean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bean in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bean"
What bean means in Bengali, bean meaning in Bengali, bean definition, examples and pronunciation of bean in Bengali language.