সৈকত, সমুদ্রতীর, তট, বেলাভূমি, কূলসমুদ্র, হ্রদ ইত্যাদির মৃদু ঢালযুক্ত তটভূমি
Noun(1) an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
Verb(1) land on a beach
(1) Once, he even directed the helmsman to beach the boat, right into the teeth of an ambush, and pursued our attackers on foot, into the jungle.(2) The captain and engineer motored the ship across the harbour, intending to beach her in shallow water.(3) The decision to beach the vessel was a hurried and ill-considered over-reaction, with significant consequences in terms of damage.(4) sandy beach(5) The centreboards make it possible to beach the boats, trailer them and get them into very shallow water.(6) The marines' assault echelon had three hours to offload before tidefall threatened to beach their ships.(7) dolphins often beach themselves(8) I was ready to beach the fish on the bar, which now stood clear of all but the biggest waves.(9) beach towel(10) we're going to the beach(11) I want to walk along a tropical beach at sunset or ramble through a ruined temple at sunrise.(12) We beach the raft and pull out our cameras as raft number two begins its run through the 400 metres of white water.(13) Souyia proved another low-key mix of tavernas and bars fronting a pebbly beach .(14) On the beach at Sandy Hook on the New Jersey shore one October there were hundreds of us assembled in the predawn hours, fishing for striped bass.(15) he managed to beach a fine trout(16) Try as we may, no one has been able to fully explain why whales and dolphins beach themselves in the hundreds each year.
(1) on the beach :: সৈকতে
(2) at the beach :: সমুদ্র সৈকত এ
(3) beach ball :: সৈকত বল
(4) nudist beach :: নগ্নতাবাদী সৈকত
(5) beach umbrella :: বীচে থাকা ছাতা
(6) beach chair :: সৈকত চেয়ার
(7) sandy beach :: বালুকাময় সমুদ্র সৈকত
(8) private beach :: ব্যক্তিগত সৈকত
(9) beach volley :: সৈকত ভলি
(10) beach bag :: বিচ ব্যাগ
1. seaside ::
2. seashore ::
3. shore ::
4. coast ::
5. waterfront ::
সরোবর ইত্যাদির সন্নিহিত শহরাঞ্চল
6. lakeshore ::
7. coastline ::
8. coastal region ::
9. littoral ::
10. seaboard ::
11. foreshore ::
12. water's edge ::
জল এর প্রান্ত
14. strand ::
15. land ::
16. ground ::
17. strand ::
18. run aground ::
19. run ashore ::
beach, beached, beaches, beaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, how about skinny-dipping
at the BEACH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
They don't hang out with Kuna Indians
or play BEACH tennis every day.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Yeah, do you even like The Beach Boys?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
he shot two seagulls on the BEACH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: beach
Meaning and definitions of beach, translation in Bengali language for beach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beach in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beach"
What beach means in Bengali, beach meaning in Bengali, beach definition, examples and pronunciation of beach in Bengali language.