যুদ্ধ, লড়াই, সংগ্রাম, রণ, অনীক, বিগ্রহ, সমরলড়াই করা, প্রতিযোগিতা করা, কঠোর প্রচেষ্টা করাসাফল্য
- যুদ্ধলড়াইগুলি চালাইবার ছিদ্র-বিশিষ্ট প্রাচীরযুদ্ধরণতরী
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) an energetic attempt to achieve something(3) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) He enjoyed wars and was the first prime minister since the duke of Wellington to have fought in battle .(2) Mr Rhodes said the conclusion of the deal yesterday brought to an end a long and difficult battle to keep the club going.(3) The pair did try and pursue the matter through the courts but could not afford a lengthy legal battle .(4) Sovereignty was a figure for all those brave soldiers who fought and died in battle .(5) the battle lasted for several hours(6) the battle against ageing(7) Two years later, he is still engaged in a legal battle to fight deportation and be allowed to stay here with his wife.(8) life's a continual battle(9) Hymns and prayers were said in memory of those who died in battle and those who fought and survived.(10) In battle , I came to pity enemy prisoners because I had a cause to fight for and they did not.(11) the battle against aging(12) a legal battle over who owns the house(13) the battle for second place(14) This determination to achieve something extra began with a lengthy battle to regain the use of her partial limb.(15) he had a long battle with illness(16) the battle over the future shape of Europe
(1) uphill battle :: চড়াই যুদ্ধ
(2) battle cry :: যুদ্ধের হাঁক
(3) battle royal :: রাজসিক সৈন্য
(4) battle gear :: যুদ্ধ গিয়ার
(5) battle on :: যুদ্ধ
(6) battle of wits :: কৌশলে যুদ্ধ
(7) battle against :: বিরুদ্ধে যুদ্ধ
(8) final battle :: চূড়ান্ত যুদ্ধ
(9) battle cruiser :: যুদ্ধ ক্রুজার
1. fight ::
2. conflict ::
3. struggle ::
4. fight ::
5. force ::
6. combat ::
battle, battled, battlement, battles, battleship, battleships, battling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is a complex BATTLE simulation
with a steep learning curve.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
which he would eat, befriend, or BATTLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
When your brother
led his army into BATTLE at the Trident,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You look well suited for BATTLE, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
I was in the BATTLE at Blackwater.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: battle
Meaning and definitions of battle, translation in Bengali language for battle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of battle in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "battle"
What battle means in Bengali, battle meaning in Bengali, battle definition, examples and pronunciation of battle in Bengali language.