ব্যাটারি, ব্যাটারী, তোপশ্রেণীএকই সঙ্গে কর্মরত একদল বিশেষ গুণ বা যোগ্যতাসম্পন্ন লোক, সারিবন্দি কামান
Noun(1) group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place(2) a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series(3) a collection of related things intended for use together(4) a unit composed of the pitcher and catcher(5) a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores(6) the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target(7) an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
(1) An electromagnet starts with a battery (or some other source of power) and a wire.(2) Children completed a battery of neuropsychological tests in the areas of processing speed, vigilance, and inhibition.(3) battery power(4) any act which puts a person in immediate and reasonable fear of battery(5) they did a battery of tests on her(6) children given a battery of tests(7) Wouldn't an artillery battery or a couple of guns have required troops to defend it?(8) The cells in a car battery generate electricity with a chemical reaction between a lead plate and a lead dioxide plate that are bathed in acid.(9) By "Clicking On" the pitcher's name you can see their battery mates for all of their starts as well as their shutouts.(10) a camera battery(11) a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure(12) A battery of films is lined up for release next week.(13) Private Bergot is not in the trenches like his higher-ranking officers, and he is not manning an anti-aircraft battery or a cannon.(14) battery farming(15) Whenever we saw an anti-aircraft battery or munitions dump, we took it out.(16) Regiments would have an organic six-gun artillery battery and a reconnaissance troop.
(1) battery charger :: ব্যাটারি চার্জার
(2) battery life :: ব্যাটারি জীবন
(3) battery backup :: ব্যাটারি ব্যাকআপ
(4) alkaline battery :: ক্ষারীয় ব্যাটারি
(5) battery charging :: ব্যাটারি চার্জ হইতেছে
(6) car battery :: গাড়ির ব্যাটারি
(7) assault and battery :: নির্যাতন ও ব্যাটারি
(8) storage battery :: স্টোরেজ ব্যাটারি
(9) dead battery :: মৃত ব্যাটারি
(10) charge battery :: ব্যাটারী চার্জ করা
1. storage cell ::
2. emplacement ::
3. array ::
4. series ::
5. violence ::
6. barrage ::
7. stamp battery ::
8. assault and battery ::
নির্যাতন ও ব্যাটারি
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
- Battery charged?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
it chews up
your phone BATTERY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
one cell of a BATTERY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Not only do I have a deep-cycle
marine BATTERY power source
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: battery
Meaning and definitions of battery, translation in Bengali language for battery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of battery in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "battery"
What battery means in Bengali, battery meaning in Bengali, battery definition, examples and pronunciation of battery in Bengali language.