দল, কেতা, গোছা, থোকাগুচ্ছবদ্ধ করা, দলবদ্ধ করা, শ্রেণীবদ্ধ করাভাগ ভাগ করে সাজানো, একই সঙ্গে সেঁকা পাউরুটির পরিমাণ
Noun(1) all the loaves of bread baked at the same time(2) (often followed by `of'(3) a collection of things or persons to be handled together
Verb(1) batch together; assemble or process as a batch
(1) It's always unpleasant when individuals who've worked on a second or third-rate film collect a batch of awards.(2) Once they had done their stuff I had a sudden urge to whip up a batch of almond macaroons using this Marunchinos (Sephardi almond macaroons) recipe.(3) The batch now on the production line will be light blue pencils.(4) So Australia collected a batch of free settlers before the gold rush.(5) Every year at the annual Comic-Con International, they let me host a batch of wonderful events, most of them about the history of the comic book medium.(6) They gave Little George a batch of Harken stock and paid him $120,000 a year to be a board member.(7) Finally, it was close to the mid-'80s that a batch of vibrant Indians studying in Chicago were watching the film and reacting with adequate intensity.(8) He tells me that Burrells were the makers of famous steam engines and back in the '20s they built a batch of scenic Showmans, some eight and some ten horsepower.(9) I can only assume that somewhere, an e-mail server crashed and the poor techies only recently found a batch of messages on a hard disk, like a lost postcard from 1943 behind a radiator.(10) Jess felt her stomach producing a batch of butterflies, her ├ö├ç├┐crush├ö├ç├û, her love, was going to kiss her.(11) A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals.(12) A fresh bottle was delivered the next morning followed by a batch of three later in the day.(13) I had nothing to do but batch the reports(14) Think of a screen as a formula or recipe of ingredients used to guide computer software to select a batch of good stock picks.(15) It includes a number of advanced features like creating encrypted backups or batch mode processing.(16) The magistrates said that the distributors had not tested any of a batch of 46,000 Dracula capes imported from the Far East and had relied on certificates from their overseas suppliers.
(1) batch number :: ব্যাচ নাম্বার
(2) batch processing :: ধির গতির কাজ
(3) batch mode :: ব্যাচ মোডে
(4) batch size :: ব্যাচ আকার
(5) batch process :: ব্যাচ প্রক্রিয়া
(6) batch production :: ব্যাচ উৎপাদন
(7) batch file :: ব্যাচ ফাইল
(8) batch system :: ব্যাচ সিস্টেমের
(9) small batch :: ছোট ব্যাচ
1. group ::
2. clutch ::
3. sight ::
batch, batched, batches, batching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How long is this BATCH gonna be
good for? An hour? Two?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Every time we bring in
a new BATCH, he always
tests the product, right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Got a whole new BATCH.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
But couldn't we just
cook one quick BATCH?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
We've only got a couple days
before our next BATCH is due.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: batch
Meaning and definitions of batch, translation in Bengali language for batch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of batch in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "batch"
What batch means in Bengali, batch meaning in Bengali, batch definition, examples and pronunciation of batch in Bengali language.