জারজ, অজাত, অজন্মা, অকুলীন, অপ্রকৃতজারজ, জারজ সন্তান, খচ্চর, গর্ভস্রাববেজন্মা, বেচারা, অপ্রীতিকর কাজ, অবৈধ, বাজে, হৃদয়হীন ব্যক্তি
Noun(1) insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous(2) the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents(3) derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
Adjective(1) fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
(1) He's a bastard , a brute, an offense to human decency.(2) Names have been changed to protect the bastard .(3) It's a bastard of a fine line to walk with Wainwright being more self aware than your average flamboyant drama queen opera fan.(4) For one, a bastard is a child conceived out of wedlock, which you weren't, and for second, I'm sure your parents had every intention of conceiving you.(5) And I thought, I don't want to bother this poor bastard , but I have to get in to save me boy!(6) If you want my opinion, it's a bastard of a game - swift, bold and beautiful.(7) Of course, next time I post I'll probably be sitting here nursing a bastard of a hangover and a misanthropic grudge against the universe as per usual, so make the most of it.(8) Text occupies a single column in a bastard typeface, while the title-page uses a mixture of bastard and roman type (the latter for Latin text), and of black and red lettering.(9) I'm desperate to see whether Yoichi finally gets a lucky break - poor little bastard .(10) After taking ages to get ready, and a bastard of a commute, we were running late.(11) And even though English is the ultimate in bastard languages already, we don't like it so much when cultural globalization works in the opposite direction.(12) He glanced back one more time to his friends in time to catch Alan mouth the words, ├ö├ç├┐Lucky bastard .├ö├ç├û(13) The filling is a bastard of a mix of crunchy water chestnuts, baby corn, cilantro and ground peanuts.(14) After all my rabbiting on about the foolishness of those plebs who choose to spurn the way of the Proper Bow Tie, I've had a bastard of a time for the last couple of days figuring out how the heck you actually tie one.(15) Along the way, however, the reader gets a crash course in early comic strips, and it is within the literary tradition of this bastard medium that he defiantly sets his work.(16) It's not going to be my fault when some poor, watermarked bastard gets dragged off to Guantanamo Bay.
(1) stupid bastard :: উজবুক বেজন্মা
(2) dirty bastard :: নোংরা জারজ
(3) bastard slip :: জারজ স্লিপ
(4) bastard sword :: জারজ তলোয়ার
1. illegitimate ::
2. adulterated ::
3. fake ::
4. illegitimate child ::
5. scoundrel ::
6. cocksucker ::
7. mongrel ::
bastard, bastardization, bastardizations, bastardize, bastardizes, bastards, bastardy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Send her to me, BASTARD, and I will not
trouble you or your wildling lovers.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
You broke my nose, BASTARD!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Because you're an evil BASTARD
with no conscience and no heart?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
He's your BASTARD son.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
A daughter-fucking, wildling BASTARD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: bastard
Meaning and definitions of bastard, translation in Bengali language for bastard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bastard in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "bastard"
What bastard means in Bengali, bastard meaning
in Bengali, bastard definition, examples and pronunciation
of bastard in Bengali language.