পটি, দল, ডাকাতদল, বন্ধনী, ফিতা, মণ্ডলী, গ্রুপ, বাহিনী, বেড়ী, বন্ধনের উপকরণ, মিলনসূত্র, মেশিন চালাইবার ফিতা, দসু্যদল, বদমাশদলজমা হত্তয়া, সমাবেশ হত্তয়া, বাঁধা, সংযুক্ত হত্তয়া, মিলিত হত্তয়া, সঙ্ঘটিত হত্তয়া, একত্র হত্তয়া, সংযোজিত হত্তয়াসংঘ, বাঁধন, ফিতে, কোন জিনিসে চ্যাপ্টা সরু ফালি, কোন কিছুর উপরস্থ রঙিন সরু ডোরা, মেশিনের বেল্ট
Noun(1) an unofficial association of people or groups(2) instrumentalists not including string players(3) a stripe or stripes of contrasting color(4) an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material(5) a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing(6) a range of frequencies between two limits(7) a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body(8) a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure(9) jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels(10) a driving belt in machinery(11) a thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration(12) a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration(13) a restraint put around something to hold it together
Verb(1) bind or tie together, as with a band(2) attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
(1) Start with a pulley or elastic resistance band set at shoulder height.(2) In the same year, he went from being a rehearsal keyboard player to a studio musician with the band .(3) I've also been writing songs and putting together a band called the Novenas.(4) His plans had required a dexterity that would serve him well when he came to supervise his own band of postgraduates later.(5) Round Syal's wrist is a thin band , a gaga, that represents a Diwali prayer.(6) Then with the early light came ├ö├ç├┐the clash of brass├ö├ç├û as the band of the Royal Marines marched by.(7) Angela looked over at Jacob and noticed the gold band on his finger.(8) I guess their band is back together again, so I can start hoping that they pump out another good album.(9) I caught a glimpse of an enormous diamond on a band of gold and my stomach dropped.(10) The first record of a metal band being attached to a bird's leg was in 1595.(11) Like all gobies it has two distinct dorsal fins, and a distinguishing feature of this species is that the front fin has a pale band at its top.(12) Four members of the present band also play with the Graig Brass Band, a band with a long history stretching back to the 1760s.(13) Spool the band around the axle, place the racer on the floor and get ready for a speedy trip when you release the rear wheels.(14) To get an idea of what's going on in the bird world, it's not necessary to slap a band on every bird's leg, he said.(15) Yet all the people on stage at Nottingham's Royal Concert Hall - band and orchestra alike - were clearly having a ball.(16) I asked him, shifting in my seat uncomfortably before playing with the paper band on my wrist.
(1) rubber band :: রাবার ব্ন্ধনী
(2) rock band :: রক ব্যান্ড
(3) marching band :: marching ব্যান্ড
(4) hair band :: চুলের ফিতা
(5) band width :: ব্যান্ড প্রস্থ
(6) band-aid :: ব্যান্ড এইড
(7) elastic band :: এলাস্টিক ব্যান্ড
(8) school band :: স্কুল ব্যান্ড
(9) big band :: বিগ ব্যান্ড
1. belt ::
2. stripe ::
3. group ::
6. isthmus ::
7. circle ::
8. ring ::
9. dance band ::
11. ring ::
band, banded, banding, bands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We play "Rock Band" on our Xbox.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
needs to BAND together,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
now that I'm not in the BAND,
I can focus on my own music.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
we agreed that every BAND decision
would be mutual.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Yep, bunch of old guys
rocking out in a BAND,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: band
Meaning and definitions of band, translation in Bengali language for band with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of band in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "band"
What band means in Bengali, band meaning
in Bengali, band definition, examples and pronunciation
of band in Bengali language.